First Proper Grow Attempt - DWC Vs Soil Testing

Bad bad bad news...

These *might have* been grown by an *associate* of mine...

That is not him...it is a policeman/wanker... 2 people (man and woman) were found dead in the same town on the same morning they were out doing this not being real police.
420-magazine-mobile366162231.jpg

Thankfully when the cops hit it nobody was there, but still it has made things pretty real for me.

Now as for everything that does not add up since:
>Police/papers saying 50ish plants found - bullshit there was 100+.
>They say a member of the public spotted it and reported it...at 3:20am - well it was surrounded by acres of private fenced remote land, hidden behind high wooden fences and padlocked up. Seems unlikely you would just stumble onto it at 3:20 am....

Honestly don't know what to do right now I dont know any more about it than what I have posted above as I didnt really want to know much and get implicated somehow. Thankfully I'm not worried I'll be dragged into thier mess as I genuinely had nothing to do with it. Too big of a risk for me. Still makes me worry as it *might have been* someone I *possibly* know and smoke with from time to time.

Sorry for the stupid jargon but I'm sure there is still an ongoing investigation into it so I'm watching what I say.

My update will be a bit late tonight and they may get a little less frequent from now on. Not sure, I just feel like keeping a bit lower profile and keeping maybe less up to date with exactly what I have going on at that exact time might be a smart move. I will still journal everything (eg. might show you a harvest a month after it really happened) and who knows I may be feeling brave in a few days/weeks and go back to normal, but this whole ordeal has made me feel uncomfortable.

Bad bad bad news...

These *might have* been grown by an *associate* of mine...

That is not him...it is a policeman/wanker... 2 people (man and woman) were found dead in the same town on the same morning they were out doing this not being real police.
420-magazine-mobile366162231.jpg

Thankfully when the cops hit it nobody was there, but still it has made things pretty real for me.

Now as for everything that does not add up since:
>Police/papers saying 50ish plants found - bullshit there was 100+.
>They say a member of the public spotted it and reported it...at 3:20am - well it was surrounded by acres of private fenced remote land, hidden behind high wooden fences and padlocked up. Seems unlikely you would just stumble onto it at 3:20 am....

Honestly don't know what to do right now I dont know any more about it than what I have posted above as I didnt really want to know much and get implicated somehow. Thankfully I'm not worried I'll be dragged into thier mess as I genuinely had nothing to do with it. Too big of a risk for me. Still makes me worry as it *might have been* someone I *possibly* know and smoke with from time to time.

Sorry for the stupid jargon but I'm sure there is still an ongoing investigation into it so I'm watching what I say.

My update will be a bit late tonight and they may get a little less frequent from now on. Not sure, I just feel like keeping a bit lower profile and keeping maybe less up to date with exactly what I have going on at that exact time might be a smart move. I will still journal everything (eg. might show you a harvest a month after it really happened) and who knows I may be feeling brave in a few days/weeks and go back to normal, but this whole ordeal has made me feel uncomfortable.
I wrote a thread about how to avoid getting caught. Maybe some helpful advice there. Link in my signature. Sorry to see police waste resources like this

Ok so flower update...
Not gonna be the usual one though sorry. In light of all that's gone on I will be keeping it brief and going to smoke some scissor hash .

Everything is doing fine PH, temps, blah blah blah....

Overview
420-magazine-mobile591986853.jpg

DWC buds! Oh yeah
420-magazine-mobile1303705880.jpg

TD (Already frosty! Wtf!)
420-magazine-mobile1314093976.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1211555606.jpg

RCB ScrOG
420-magazine-mobile1173189089.jpg

This view shows just how flat that RCB canopy is
420-magazine-mobile1249799767.jpg

Soil 2 was by far my most advanced plant, was being key there. I chopped it down this evening. I need to be under 9 plants for legal reasons (still illegal just less so ) So yeah took those photos above before pulling soil 2 out. I'd rather have something to smoke early than maybe nothing at all if they (pigs) come knocking. Here is some pics of the buds during and after trim.
420-magazine-mobile5172539.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1134983430.jpg

420-magazine-mobile328923813.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1747165043.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1735814601.jpg

420-magazine-mobile230854496.jpg

Hash trim
420-magazine-mobile2130857038.jpg

Not exactly how I had planned for all this to go, but it had to be done. It was that or lose one of the other plants which are all looking like they will turn out bigger and better in the end.

Right, off to try my scissor hash joint. Surprisingly I got a fair bit, balled up to the size of a large pea, not bad from 1 tiny plant.

Peace out everyone, have a great day.

Don't trip... Most of the time they just take the dope and the grow spot is blown... But if them dead peoples are involved, they are going to dig deep... I hate to hear that..... Just don't put yourself out on front street. Sounds like someone dropped a dime on him... Or helicopters.. 9 outta 10 times it's someone diming on him.. Like ex wifes or girl friends. GL and Don't trip...
Keepem Green

Don't trip... Most of the time they just take the dope and the grow spot is blown... But if them dead peoples are involved, they are going to dig deep... I hate to hear that..... Just don't put yourself out on front street. Sounds like someone dropped a dime on him... Or helicopters.. 9 outta 10 times it's someone diming on him.. Like ex wifes or girl friends. GL and Don't trip...
Keepem Green
Thanks dude, the dead people were unrelated as far as I know. In a hotel about 6 miles up the road from the farm the plants were on. Just bs that cops went out at 3.20am to the plants, but dont go to town and save lives...everyone knows going out in town round here is dangerous as fuck and the police just hide and raid growers or hand out speeding tickets. Sorry rant over.

Cheers for the reassurance Woody! I try to be careful about my operation, never sell anything, don't tell people etc etc. Trouble is the one and only person I have told is the one involved with that grow. It has given me more focus to get my ass into gear and work out moving to another country. Going to really start to look into it seriously now as I hate being made out to be a criminal just because I grow my own medicine instead of buying their highly chemically processed alternative.

Hey guys quick question for any coco growers, would I be able to use my DWC nutes with coco? I use Pro XL its just i'd like to try it soon but dont want to buy a third set of nutes it seems a bit excessive.
Yes but you need to also add a cal-mag supplement.
I'm growing in coco by accident and am glad for the mistake - I hadn't known there was such a thing as dirt that's not dirt!
It did stress, for me, the risk of asking sales people for advice or info I think if you work at a fairly specialized retailer, you should know a little about the products.... at least know what is soil and what is not Now I research first, then purchase.

Yes but you need to also add a cal-mag supplement.
I'm growing in coco by accident and am glad for the mistake - I hadn't known there was such a thing as dirt that's not dirt!
It did stress, for me, the risk of asking sales people for advice or info I think if you work at a fairly specialized retailer, you should know a little about the products.... at least know what is soil and what is not Now I research first, then purchase.
Awesome cheers sounds like I have a new venture, now what's the best coco? I heard good things about Canna Professional? I should be ok with my tap water instead of cal-mag, my tap water comes out at PH 8 and EC 0.3 with all the calcium in it. I can add epsom salt for Mg.
Thanks a lot!

Funny mentioning that about my tap water, that could be why I get calcium based kidney stones, maybe my calcium intake is super high as I drink loads of tap water. Not sure why this has only just occured to me now . Might have to mention that one to the doc next time I see one .

Awesome cheers sounds like I have a new venture, now what's the best coco?
Thanks a lot!

I can't say what coco is the best because my purchase was a happy accident Also, in my area I'm limited by availability. You'd be amazed at the simple items that won't ship to Alaska

This is the coco I'm using and haven't had any problems. I did add a bit of perlite

420-magazine-mobile134748714.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1477932619.jpg

This is what I am using for my autos. Seems to be fine. 80/20 with perlite. Not chopped up too fine. I wash the shit out of it before using then charge it with PH water & CalMag before transplant or first use. One block does 6 x 3 gallon fabric pots for me. Same nutrients as dwc (GH & Z7) but a little lower PPM on the schedule. Super easy to grow in. I throw an inch of hydroton in the bottom too which seems to help with drainage.

420-magazine-mobile992343557.jpg

Damn that looks tasty. Did you do anything different from last time?
Thanks dude!
Yeah I only ran the washing machine for 5 minutes as opposed to 15. Got more yield and way less contaminates.

Saving it for bedtime tonight, just had the 120micron and it was amazing

Well, holy shit.

That hash was mind blowing. Ended up with 1.1g (was not fully dry but easily dry enough to smoke). Figured as a heavy smoker I could take it. Put it all in one joint, it was almost like the first time I smoked again. So high, but its such a clean high. I feel great and also really really stoned. Really looking forward to making a bigger batch now .

So damn high...
Off to pass out, will probably get back round to an update tomorrow way too smashed right now.

Oakey dokey time for an update.

First the slight bad news, I forgot to water one of the Black DOGs its was pretty shrivelled by the time I discovered my error. Watered it well and by today it seems ok again, just a couple of messed up leaves.
420-magazine-mobile1989485383.jpg

Oops.

As for the flower room, everything is still coming along. Temps and humidity still ok. Humidity is a bit higher than I'd like but will have to live with it for now (maxes out at 65%). The DWC is still drinking 5-6 litres a day I keep topping up with 0.7 - 0.8 EC nutes PH'd to 5.6. Really hoping she is done soon I'm so done with this plant. Its huge yeah, but such a pain in my ass. I cant really move it now until it is finished, I tried but its so unstable it nearly fell over. The buds are really starting to have some weight behind them now and trichs have appeared everywhere on them too. Not much on the leaves but the buds are dripping in resin. I also noticed the trichomes are very small, like a fine dusting of powdered sugar. I took another branch today as a tester from her as I cant really afford to buy bud next week.
With regards to flushing I just kind of assumed I can give it plain water for a week and it should be golden right?
420-magazine-mobile1521507734.jpg

420-magazine-mobile662237729.jpg

As for Soil 1 it is starting to have a lot of yellowing leaves like its finishing up, but the buds still don't look done to me at all. Still it was my first try maybe its just going to yield low?? Anyways started flushing today as it been in flower about 9 wks now.
The mutant bud:
420-magazine-mobile765151339.jpg

As for the other two (TD &RCB) they are doing extremely well. They both got a 2L feed today at 75% strength. TD is more frosty than Soil 1 already and its only 3wks in! Still smelling like an orange exploded in my nose too . As for the RCB its starting to just form the beginnings of buds now. So chuffed with how the ScrOG worked out.
TD:
420-magazine-mobile244038132.jpg

RCB:
420-magazine-mobile1386674250.jpg

Soil 2 that I chopped is still on the racks drying, it is going nice and slowly just as I had hoped. Still smells divine too. In a small way I wish it would dry faster so I have some smoke though. Down to my last 6g of Amnesia and hopefully going to try not to buy any more now and go self sufficient, which has always been the goal here. I get through a fair bit though so its a tall order, need about an ounce for every 9-10 days to achieve my goal. By the look of the DWC I'll be fine for a while once thats done. Its just making it until then .

Finally an overview of the garden.
420-magazine-mobile2074687940.jpg

Have a great day everyone. Keep on growing. ✌

Back
Top Bottom