First feed on day 5.
370ppm ph 5.5
10ml each

#1 starting to straighten out more :)

For those who are following. Join me in guessing which one will have the highest yields.

Here's a little story about the white widow family.

There once was 4 white widow girls.

The oldest of the 4 was named Betty. The first thing you would notice about Betty is that she walks around slightly hunched over. When she was young she would always carry a heavy backpack (her shell got stuck on for the first 2days) around with her. But after seeing how all 3 of her sisters grew out of their backpack phase she decided to shed hers too.

The 2nd oldest sister was named Diana. She was very beautiful, perfect in posture. Perfect complexion. The only thing was that she was not as tall as her 3rd sister.

The 3rd sister Kiki, was the tallest, most beautiful white widow around. When the wind blew in her hair it would be as if she was dancing to the rhythm of the air.

Then there was the 4th. Always late for everything. And also the youngest. She came out almost a full day after Kiki. She is the shortest of them all. They call her Felicia.

Day 6 18/6

2 hours after lights on. Feed 20ml to Betty and Felicia and 15ml to Diana and Kiki.

For some reason Betty and Felicia are up taking 5ml more then the other two.

Ph5.5 but ppm is up to 450. Its the same mix I originally started but the amount is getting smaller so the ppm is going up. They are reacting ok to the ppm. It's been a gradual increase.

2nd set if leaves are more recognizable on Betty,Diana and kiki. Felicia has a tiny tiny bit growing.

Looks like roots are starting to show. I feel like diana and kiki are ready to transplant into their small 4" cubes soon. Planning on moving them into their new blocks around day 7 or 8.

Need your guys opinion on how the roots looking. Is it too early for Betty and Felicia? And is it time for Diana and Kiki? Those two roots looking like 4 or 5 roots coming out.

Day 6 18/6

2 hours after lights on. Feed 20ml to Betty and Felicia and 15ml to Diana and Kiki.

For some reason Betty and Felicia are up taking 5ml more then the other two.

Ph5.5 but ppm is up to 450. Its the same mix I originally started but the amount is getting smaller so the ppm is going up. They are reacting ok to the ppm. It's been a gradual increase.

2nd set if leaves are more recognizable on Betty,Diana and kiki. Felicia has a tiny tiny bit growing.
Careful with the nutes mate. If the reading is going up it's cos you never measured it right the first time or you've got a dodgy meter.
Gotta give em a real good stir then let it sit for 20 mins or so, stir it again then measure it.
Get a wee bottle of brand name water to check the accuracy of your meter. The ppm will be on the side of the bottle :)

To give you an idea about how much ppm you need, here's my current lot that are only on 600ppm. What you're feeding is perfectly safe but don't be tempted into thinking the more you feed them the bigger they'll get. Less is best in our world mate. They really don't need much to thrive :)

Attachments

• IMG_20190719_164627.jpg
    IMG_20190719_164627.jpg
    487.5 KB · Views: 128

Looks like roots are starting to show. I feel like diana and kiki are ready to transplant into their small 4" cubes soon. Planning on moving them into their new blocks around day 7 or 8.

Need your guys opinion on how the roots looking. Is it too early for Betty and Felicia? And is it time for Diana and Kiki? Those two roots looking like 4 or 5 roots coming out.
Give em another couple days mate. No harm in doing it now but the more patient you are the faster the roots will build. When they hit the air they tell the plant to make more. 48 hours and you'll have lots more poking through with lots more on the way . Transplant that then it'll take another 5-7 days to fill out the 4 inch cube. By then they'll have 3-4 nodes and be ready for whatever you want to do to them. :)

Half way through day 6. Yellowing on new growth has faded

** could the Felicia be a different phenotype then the other 3? Her leaves look a little fatter .These 4 came from crop king seeds.

Could Felicia be adopted???? Dun dun dun

I don’t think it’s adopted lol, I think some genetics grow differently sometimes. Your brother or sister looks like they could be from the same family but you guys don’t look exactly the same right? I know I’m using humans as an example, not a very good example but it’s the first thing that popped in my head lol

Day 7
Ph 5.5 ppm 430

2nd set of leaves growing more on Betty diana and kiki. Felicia late as always has a tiny bit if growth for her 2nd set of leaves.

Kiki is starting to lean back a little. Dont know if it's from the fan or she is getting top heavy with the new leaves growing in.

Moved the fan back a foot.

Almost halfway through day 7.

Feed Betty and Felicia 15ml
Diana and Kiki 10ml
Added 1ml of cal mag to the feed this time. Brought the ppm down by 50.

Roots for diana and kiki are starting to grow a lot more then the other two.

Not sure if the two smaller ones are ready for new homes yet. But the two bigger ones indeed have more then 4 or 5 roots growing out.

Back
Top Bottom