Buzz's Journal Number 5, 1st Time With Autos, White Widow & Super Stinky! Caution Co-ed Nudity!

looks good
here's my plant
IMG_1589.JPG
On crossing the SS with your photo Blueberry, you wont get Auto seeds right away.
You will have to cross the offspring a few times to get auto seeds

looks good
here's my plant
IMG_1589.JPG
On crossing the SS with your photo Blueberry, you wont get Auto seeds right away.
You will have to cross the offspring a few times to get auto seeds
I was wondering about that. Thanks, and nice looking bud!

Looks like another male SS coming, will know for sure in a few days. Culled the variegated plant, and it had maybe 6 tiny 5 inch roots, much, much smaller than the amount of plant above ground. Forgot to get a pix. Overall, despite the size of the plants, they all seem a little more fragile compared to photos.

So I just ordered up some seeds from Seedsman, and got a wack o free seeds!
I ordered
3 Cream & Cheese CBD 1:1
3 Northern Lites Auto Feminised
3 Columbian Jack Feminised

and for free received
3 Seedsman Jack Herer Fem
3 Seedsman Blueberry Fem
3 Kannabia BCN Diesel CBD Fem

And now I wait...................................................:lot-o-toke:

So I just ordered up some seeds from Seedsman, and got a wack o free seeds!
I ordered
3 Cream & Cheese CBD 1:1
3 Northern Lites Auto Feminised
3 Columbian Jack Feminised

and for free received
3 Seedsman Jack Herer Fem
3 Seedsman Blueberry Fem
3 Kannabia BCN Diesel CBD Fem

And now I wait...................................................:lot-o-toke:

The cream & cheese sounds good with its high thc # that is not psychedelic
would like to try that out :passitleft:

Too bad about all the males Fingers crossed for the last one

The cream & cheese sounds good with its high thc # that is not psychedelic
would like to try that out :passitleft:

Too bad about all the males Fingers crossed for the last one
Yeah, not the % I was hoping for! Killed one of the SS males this morning, so betting on the last SS!! The cream and cheese sounded interesting, once I get her going I will pull a clone for you. The Columbian Jack is supposed to be the strongest, but doesn't have CBD. Not sure how long it will take to get here from spain.

So my plan to fertilize the blueberries has come to a grinding halt as they have decided to ripen en masse so I cut them down for hash. Hopefully the one remaining SS is a girl or this will be a complete write off!

I took down my Blue cookies last night & found my first seed :woohoo:

Was pollinated with pollen that was left out on the shelf since last year
Another strain for the bank :headbanger:IMG_1598 (2).JPG

Did you pollinate a lot of the plant? Turns out the white widow is a girl, I found one single flower that I initially mistook for a male, but it now has pistols! The remaining SS I transplanted along with the WW into 7 gallon pots and I am hoping its a girl mostly because unlike all the boy SS's it hasn't revealed yet. Time will tell.

Did you pollinate a lot of the plant? Turns out the white widow is a girl, I found one single flower that I initially mistook for a male, but it now has pistols! The remaining SS I transplanted along with the WW into 7 gallon pots and I am hoping its a girl mostly because unlike all the boy SS's it hasn't revealed yet. Time will tell.

No only one branch that I marked, but I did find it on another branch
It was half way out of its calyx

@Brewsterman So pretty sure I only have one female, the white widow. The last Super Stinky is taking its time, but I think the two tiny buds I see are male. The other two SS in the smaller pots are just about to drop pollen! So.... which pollen should I use, some from the early SS's, or wait for the late SS pollen which would be about ready when the White Widow actually is?

@Brewsterman So pretty sure I only have one female, the white widow. The last Super Stinky is taking its time, but I think the two tiny buds I see are male. The other two SS in the smaller pots are just about to drop pollen! So.... which pollen should I use, some from the early SS's, or wait for the late SS pollen which would be about ready when the White Widow actually is?

All depends on what you want in the end. My initial plan was to have 3 foot tall plants, that blended into the garden. When the SS plant was still small I crossed it with, first the later male & than the smaller, early male also to make plants that would be smaller, when I realized what a monster I had

With your space I would cross the latest ,biggest male with the WW

All depends on what you want in the end. My initial plan was to have 3 foot tall plants, that blended into the garden. When the SS plant was still small I crossed it with, first the later male & than the smaller, early male also to make plants that would be smaller, when I realized what a monster I had

With your space I would cross the latest ,biggest male with the WW
Thanks. I was thinking that mostly because of the maturity rate, at this point with the later SS looks like they will both be ready at the same time. I killed one male today, and I will hold one early back as a safety.

So the Super Stinky seed pods are swelling nicely. The White widow is very slow at flowering so I went to a 12/12 day to push her along. She has a bunch of singular fertilized buds, but is just now starting to bud densely on the ends, so the auto gene is not real strong with her. A little size difference between the two!!

Back
Top Bottom