First Time Grow - 16 Unhealthy Blue Cheese Clones - Advice Welcome!

Seems we have a similar grow style. I top mine as soon and as often as I can for that flat scrog style without the extra work. Seems to work pretty good for me. How's your experience been with growing like that? They look healthy and happy. As for yield, I was growing in a shower with no reflection and no matter how long I veged I wouldn't get more than 4oz of fine top quality grade and 4oz of top notch popcorn. That was before I really went after taking off the popcorn early. Mine also are a bit more indica than yours are so you may get a bit more. Really no telling

Yes neon my method I never topped I fimmed a couple ... But really went mad on the lst an supercropping I may have even overdone it a bit as there not a lot of room left in my tent it's pretty cramped in there I started tying them down at about week 2 left them tied down for a week adjusting the string when needed then let them loose for a week to do there own thing then 1 more week bondaged up again then whichever tops took the lead I would supercrop I've stopped supercropping last week there still stretching now ,when will they stop stretching I think there about 4 ft tall now , this week the Change has been dramatic as in the buds have formed very quickly from two days ago it's amazing I can't stop looking at them obviously when the lights on lol

I didn't do any super cropping or let. I just kept topping the tallest branches when ever they got even with the rest of the canopy. I started it last grow and had a bumper crop of fist sized buds. They should stop streaching within a day or so. Your right with me in terms of when we started. Today for me is the start of week 5. It's every growers favorite time. Buds grow and trichs form.

Little update day21 of 12/12 the girls look amazing just a sea of green must be about 25 bud sites on most of them it's looking great pcs to come tomorra cheers guys

looking good m8 plenty fans plenty fresh air in and your carbon filter will remove a decent bit heat but have u thought about cool tubes for the lights and an extra inline fan to blow threw the tubes to get rid of the heat that will get real hot in there if there 3 600watt lights you are looking at some seriouse bit of bud at the end of this man 100% il be keeping an eye out on this

Cheers hydro thanks for the advice man ,it hasn't been too bad temps wise topping out at about 29 lows of 27 I can live with that ,fingers crossed it stays that way , I'll be happy with whatever I get but over the moon if I could hit gram per watt that's on the 2 lights mind you obviously 1800 grams would be nigh on impossible or maybe not I don't know anyway let's just hope for a smooth last 5 weeks an see what happens hey lads once again thanks everyone for all an any input an advice much welcomed over an out goodnight

Just finished my final big defoliation gave them a good old trim they look amazing gonna get some pics up later there flying can't believe how healthy big and green they look they've wanted for nothing can't wait to show yas be back soon you good people of 420

Ok folks here we go took me a long time to upload these pics one at a time off iPad there must be a quicker way anyway onwards day23 or is it 24 am hazed so let's say day 24'of 12/12 I haven photographed then all it would have took forever so the biggest four .....PLANT 1 colossus I've named her could bearley get her in the bathroom here she is
image23826.jpg
image23821.jpg
image23828.jpg
image23830.jpg
image23831.jpg
image23832.jpg

Can any one count the buds I keep losing count all them hours are paying off cheers folks ....next plant :thumb:

Wow I thought I done four well to be continued here's some tent and canopy pics hope you like guys there only took off iPad so not the best
image23875.jpg
image23878.jpg
image23874.jpg
image23877.jpg
image23876.jpg
image23873.jpg

Back
Top Bottom