First Time Grow - 16 Unhealthy Blue Cheese Clones - Advice Welcome!

This is my big shirl she's enormous
image24263.jpg
image24264.jpg
image24265.jpg
image24267.jpg
image24266.jpg
image24268.jpg

The tent is packed with bud every square inch is rammed with bud so excited would anyone like to hazard a guess as to what they think I could pull off the 8 girls .... What will be will be peace big bud

That was one hell of a difference from first set of pictures to the second did you do anything special to save them or just continued regardless and hoped for the best?

Yes arcanum to answer your question I had to re transplant them as I had packed the coco to tight and roots weren't growing they were stunted for about one week when I potted them up again you could see the roots had barely moved they were still in a circle at the bottom off the first small pot ... I also started to ph my nutes correctly an sorted temps ,once I got everything dialled in nice they really took off I didn't realise how important ph an temps were until now ,but there nice an healthy now fingers crossed no probs for this last 4 weeks ... Pics an update in a couple of days cheers mate

Ok folks another little update no problems apart from noticed a while ago one of the plants was growing different from the others anyway I've had a good smell last week an she's definitely SLH an my friends who I got the clones from has a SLH mother he replace one of,the clones as it hadn't rooted and must have got mixed up gave me a SLH one of the best looking girls an way bigger colas than the rest .anyway pics ,the first pic is the SLH at the front
image24816.jpg
image24817.jpg
image24815.jpg
image24814.jpg
image24813.jpg
image24812.jpg
image24809.jpg
image24810.jpg
image24811.jpg

Sorry for the picture quality I'll get better ones next time oh an it's day 39 of 12/12 temps have been perfect upped the strength of my nutes to 40 ml of a an b to 10 litres water and 15 ml explode they seem to be thriving ph 6

Sorry I never updated folks things been a bit up the wall an a few near misses anyway I've chopped an dried 39 ounces from the 7 cheese an 7 ounces from the SLH girl so not bad I'm happy couple of bud shots
image26596.jpg
image26597.jpg
image26598.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom