First Time Grow - 16 Unhealthy Blue Cheese Clones - Advice Welcome!

kqjdugukhli

So new to this and might need to be schooled a bit I'm new to the process but we will have a go were do I start Setup=3 tents .... 2 are 1.2x1.2 Buddha rooms the 3rd is a 2.4x1.2 logie lab ....... Lights=1 x600w hps In each of the small tents and 2 x600w in the big tent. Ventilation=rhino l1 fan and hobby filter I'm big tent an 2 smaller fans an filters in the smaller tents Nutes=canna a an b ..... Rhyzo .....pk 13 14 ...... Canna boost ... Coco medium So here we go folks I've got 16 not so healthy blue cheese clones 4 are going in each of the small tents and 8 in the big tent .......I honestly don't think there all gonna make it but we shall see .... Really hope you good people of 420 will help,me along ... No camera till,tomorrow so pictures will be posted tomorrow afternoon cheers guys see yas soon

Sorry for forgot to mention I've got the 16 bambinos in the 1 small tent on 24 hour veg i transplanted them into small 4 inch pots ..... Just waiting for my big tent to arrive ...... Really can't wait to get some pics up for you guys to have a gander an start giving me some sound advice many thanks MR scouse

image20068.jpg

really hard to tell from those pics as to whats up. Better lighting in the pictures would really help. Also what ph are you running and what is the ppm of your nutrient solution?? what temp is the canopy, and how close are those lights. From what I can tell, it just look like nute burn. though a couple of them look worse than just nute burn. General consensus is to veg under a metal halide as well not an hps Also the beer you drink may be a problem...lol :laughtwo:

Hahah thanks go4 ...I haven't got a ph meter yet and the temps are running around 29 to 30 also the lights are around 40 cm away from top of plants .... I will post some better pics without the light on them cheers for the input my friend

They were all on deaths door when they arrived so considering the condition they were in .....there not doing to badly but could be much better didn't realise how resilient they were...... My nute solution is 1ml of take root by Dutch pro per litre and 1ml of canna A and B per litre the lights are 600w hps

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Thanks bapple there coming on now I'll post some pics tomorrow , had some problems but alls well now it's a learning curve an the best hobby on the earths crust , cheers mate

Would anyone like to chance a guess as to what they think my girls might yield per plant If all goes well I know this is a bit of a silly question but I've got nothing to compare to as this is my first try many thanks

Back
Top Bottom