First Time Grow Journal, Bagseed

I plan to use autos to supplement my over all yield. I grow extremely Long flowering sativas. A couple auto harvests in between sativas should do the trick.

1000 ways to skin a cat

I'll post a picture later today of her progress in the past two days. I feel like she slowed down a little but last time she slowed down she exploded a few days after that. I just ordered some fox farm big bloom too. Like I said getting impatient.
Do you plan on scrogging your autos as well? That would be interesting.

I stay away from them since I like good yields and high thc.
There is a guy in noco getting 10 oz minimum on every grow with autos. Autos are all about pot size 24hr light through the entire grow except the dark period and lst. He got 306 grams off a recent auto.

I thought this was a photo grow. And dam that dude your talking about has a serious green thumb! Tom, are you a tattoo artist or your just tatted up
This is a photo Idk where the confusion came from probably cause I said my next grow will be a auto. And I'm just tatted up I wish I had enough artistic talent to tattoo

Hopefully it'll turn out to be some fire! I've been hoarding some bagseeds for years. Haven't grown any yet. I dropping cash for known strains. Well there supposed to be what they say they are but some have made me wonder. I need to grow out some of my bagseeds

Hopefully it'll turn out to be some fire! I've been hoarding some bagseeds for years. Haven't grown any yet. I dropping cash for known strains. Well there supposed to be what they say they are but some have made me wonder. I need to grow out some of my bagseeds
I'm just hoping that I see some pistols not sacks

This is her today not much going on. I have 14 tops.

Attachments

• 20180629_171101.jpg
    20180629_171101.jpg
    795.7 KB · Views: 158
Back
Top Bottom