First Time Grow Journal, Bagseed

Hey tom. The tacoing is more likely due to light being too close possibly?
Well I thought that too and it turned out my lights were way to close. I had then at 8 inches, I backed them up to 18 inches and she straightened out in a few days.

Hey hey, Ill come along for the ride if you don't mind :) Looks like shes going to start bushing up for you any time! I like the scrog, nice work.
Hey man thanks for joining and yeah I'm just learning from other guys and all the threads. Hopefully I'll get a decent crop for my first grow. My nextbgrow will be two autos.

Hey man thanks for joining and yeah I'm just learning from other guys and all the threads. Hopefully I'll get a decent crop for my first grow. My nextbgrow will be two autos.

420mag is great for learning and the people are awesome. I’ve been around a while and learned a TON. Still learning every time I log on. Looks like you’ve got a good support crew . I’m sure you’ll do fine. I look forward to coming along for the ride.

420mag is great for learning and the people are awesome. I’ve been around a while and learned a TON. Still learning every time I log on. Looks like you’ve got a good support crew . I’m sure you’ll do fine. I look forward to coming along for the ride.
Yeah so far the help has been great. And thanks for checking out my grow man.

I'll be lurking around. You're doing a great job, I've yet to do scrog myself. :ganjamon:
I'll post a picture later today of her progress in the past two days. I feel like she slowed down a little but last time she slowed down she exploded a few days after that. I just ordered some fox farm big bloom too. Like I said getting impatient.

You do know that with autos you're yield is less and the amount of thc is less also.
I've never grown autos either. And while what you are saying is true, certain strains come highly recommended by a lot of experienced folks. You may want to check out the DDA thread. Different strokes for different folks

Back
Top Bottom