First Time Indoor Grow - Need Your Help

Nutes have arrived.
Measured out 12g for 2 gallons
IMG_4884.jpeg

Thinking I may be over watering……….9 litres each day for three plants
Lots of dirty water sitting in the trays.

IMG_4889.jpeg
IMG_4888.jpeg

IMG_4887.jpeg
IMG_4886.jpeg
IMG_4885.jpeg

Think I may be learning some lessons……
Old Seeds……both plants middle and left are from old seeds…….they don’t seem to be budding as well as the new seed plant on the right.
Getting a bit of yellowing and burnt tips.

Light is on full and dimmer bypass switch is on….so full light

don't think so. know i've done it.
you can always move the driver out of the tent if you want.
I ended up doing it to drop my temps a bit but maybe you'll gain another inch or so.
I just laid a piece of plywood on top of my tent and put the driver on top of it.

Rather than water on a schedule you should try tipping the pots to see when they're getting lighter. Then you can water just when they need it but before they'd droop.
Like the Shed said water only when they need it & they need water only when the medium has dryed out , tip or lift is one way to check but i use the drop system once u see the leaves starting to drop it's time to water , sometimes i don't have time to check & the tips start to drop , no panic because a droping plant recover alot faster then a waterloged soil plant , it can take forever for the soil to dry out , in that time the chance of introducing patogans is high , take care 🤙✌️

Almost 5 weeks into flowering.
Only watering when medium looks dry, and using new nutes as suggested.
Plants are getting greener and buds look good on the two of the plants.
IMG_4950.jpeg
IMG_4953.jpeg
IMG_4954.jpeg

Now my concern is this plant on the left…….has always been small and compact. Now it looks weird and barely flowering. Am I better to just kill it and give the other two plants more room?
IMG_4955.jpeg
IMG_4956.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom