First Time Indoor Grow - Need Your Help

Looks good so far, and nice bit of stretch too! Any reason you picked 3am for the lights to go off, and is there a reason you don't trust your timer?
It’s my ability to set the timer correctly with my crap eyesight and my ocd that makes me wanna check it.
Chose 3pm - 3 am trying to keep temps in tent down … plus it was already 3 pm - 9am
We‘ve had 38° C days here lately but I've never seen the temp in the tent rise over 35°

It’s my ability to set the timer correctly with my crap eyesight and my ocd that makes me wanna check it.
Chose 3pm - 3 am trying to keep temps in tent down … plus it was already 3 pm - 9am
We‘ve had 38° C days here lately but I've never seen the temp in the tent rise over 35°
I do 5pm to 5am for similar reasons 👍

I thought maybe 6am would still be cool enough (and get you another three hours of sleep 😴) but if it's getting hot early then I guess no rest for the weary!

IMG_4832.jpeg
IMG_4833.jpeg
Starting to see dry/burnt tips on leaves.

lack of water?
Nutes?

I found this, but no specific ratio.

Specially formulated with a blend of Maxicrop seaweed extract, major nutrients and trace elements in the one product. It is absorbed quickly through the plant foliage or roots. Has increased levels of potassium to encourage plants to fruit and flower.

Benefits:

Enhances strong healthy root development to establish plants faster
Improves flowering, fruiting and growth
Helps increase nutritional value for better shelf life
Better resistance to climatic conditions, insect and fungal attack

I would use that feed thru flower. But you should look around and find something specific for vegetation! I have been experimenting with coffee grounds for natural nitrogen boost.

How to Use Coffee Grounds in the Garden

Back
Top Bottom