First time grow.... need help from the pros

I feel for ya! I'm sorry that this kinda turned on you. It may be because of the transplant. Some plants are hardier than others. I have gentle hands, and rarely have a problem with transplanting. Did you try taking the MG soil off of them? That's the hardest thing to do I know, and it requires an almost surgeon like hands. They may be in shock! Don't give up on them. I'd let them just chill out for a few days and see what they might do. Water normally. As you stated you've watered them well enough already. Don't jump the gun and say they're dead yet. Cannabis is a very hardy plant.

Stop watering them, and put them under good light. They may pull through for you.

Hey man I'm sorry your plants aren't liking the new soil! Keep them going for a couple more days and see what they do... Don't overwater, just let them do their thing...

If they do turn out to be dying, then don't be too discouraged by your loss. They were less than a week old, and it was your first attempt. You can always settle for some bagseed from your local sources...

Is this grow still alive?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom