Welcome to the forum @Dadbod :welcome:

Just ordered some seeds from Crop King and looking forward to getting started; it will be my first attempt at growing!
Good luck on your new journey :thumb:

:welcome:

Great user name! :laughtwo:
This new thread has collected a few Canadians, pop in and say hi
I was surprised it hadn’t been claimed yet! I will check out the Canadian Grower Group; thanks!!

Canada’s beautiful west coast! I’ve seen the promix at my local garden store; I’ll look into it!
Do you use a PH meter to ensure proper feeding? I was recommended to take a ph test of what I was adding but also to take a reading from what is being flushed out the bottom. Do you do this?
With a properly buffered medium you don't need to adjust your pH level the medium will buffer it for you. Promix HP is well buffered so no need to adjust your ph. No that being said you can't have some crazy well water but if your using city water should be good. I am doing this grow without adjusting my pH. I was monitoring IIT when I started I don't even check it anymore. Testing runoff pH is a water of time it tells you nothing usefull

With a properly buffered medium you don't need to adjust your pH level the medium will buffer it for you. Promix HP is well buffered so no need to adjust your ph. No that being said you can't have some crazy well water but if your using city water should be good. I am doing this grow without adjusting my pH. I was monitoring IIT when I started I don't even check it anymore. Testing runoff pH is a water of time it tells you nothing usefull
This is great information; really appreciate your knowledge. As a beginner, it’s easy to read too much and get overwhelmed

Hi @Dadbod, Good start buying seeds from crop king, Have a good cropping ahead.
The seeds appear strong and all germinated!
A55A4CD9-9A3A-4E97-9A47-3CE04E984EA9.jpeg
1C7E3C66-9C2B-4E32-BE07-B0B48D1BF42B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom