First Time Indoor Grow - Need Your Help

not sure if it's a light leak issue but it's good to consider all possibilities.
until you figure out what's happen you might just end up in the same place if you restart.
tough call on what to do. hate knowing this is happening to you. wish i could give you some buds to keep you going.
stick it out for another few weeks maybe and see how they progress? know you're probably frustrated by now.
Thanks for the thoughts. But you’re right might end up in the same place with a restart.

Ok……what I’ve done now to see if things improve

1. Gone back to basic flip switch timer. ( just in case the fancy digital timer is coming on. It has the capability of multiple timers)
2. Set the light hours to 6am-4pm

It’s really strange to see over an inch of new growth on one of the plants.

Sorry, been offline for a while.
What’s the general consensus?
Do you think they will ever finish? Or do I just give till Easter and just harvest anyway and see what it is like?
If there is a light leak or timer mixup (as it appears), you're watching them reveg as others have mentioned. If the timer was the issue (rather than light leaking through the vent ports which is the most likely place) and you've sent them back into flower, the entire process mostly starts from scratch, so they should finish in about the same number of days as they would have originally, but starting with a new flip date.
It’s really strange to see over an inch of new growth on one of the plants.
Sounds like they're going through stretch again, as expected.

Sorry, been offline for a while.

If there is a light leak or timer mixup (as it appears), you're watching them reveg as others have mentioned. If the timer was the issue (rather than light leaking through the vent ports which is the most likely place) and you've sent them back into flower, the entire process mostly starts from scratch, so they should finish in about the same number of days as they would have originally, but starting with a new flip date.

Sounds like they're going through stretch again, as expected.
As far as vents ports I have them all sealed up.
Could it be my thin PVC induct pipe letting light in? It obviously lets light out.
IMG_5299.jpeg

That white PVC is definitely translucent. If you can double wrap that (at least) with duct tape that should help. I discovered that duct tape lets light in as well with a single layer. The more the better!

Better yet replace it with the heavy black ABS if you can.
Might feed some of the black flexible outlet duct over it. I mainly used the PVC cause it has a insect screen on it

Sounds a bit like white fly. First choice would be to take them outside and spray them down gently with a hose. Give them a shake off and put them back in the tent at lights out with high fans.

Second choice would be unscented Castile soap spray (I use Dr Bronner's but I don't know if it's available by you).

Third choice would be an insecticidal soap spray with potassium salt of fatty acids, which should be rinsed off after about 30 minutes.

And it's always best to spray just before lights out.

Two weeks after reset……

Let’s break exact plant down as the appear to be flowering at different rates.

Plant 1…..always to the left of the tent. Furthest away from inlet tube. This is the seed the dogs chewed that sprouted a deformed small plant.
This seems to be getting so big and heavy they can’t stand up. It also has the most brown hairs.

IMG_5330.jpeg

IMG_5331.jpeg

Plant 2…….same seeds as plant 1 but dogs didn’t harm it. Plant has always been in the middle of the tent. Looking like it will be the second plant ready.

IMG_5332.jpeg

IMG_5333.jpeg

Plant 3…….different seeds all together. Always in right side of tent. Closest to tube letting light in. This looks like it will be the last to finish.

IMG_5333.jpeg

IMG_5335.jpeg

IMG_5336.jpeg

IMG_5334.jpeg

All those fresh pistils are promising. Now hopefully it's just a matter of waiting for them to ripen. 👍
I can't see the pvc pipe leaking enough light for it to impact your grow, especially below the canopy like that.
I'd say the timer changes you made a few weeks ago have likely made a difference.
The poor things are confused but should start growing normally now. 🤞

I’ve never been good at judging when to harvest.
All previous grows have been outdoors l
Typically I’m fighting mould, insects and weather conditions which would force me to pull plants and harvest.

So let’s see.

Plant A…….ready or not? Thinking YES

IMG_5414.jpeg

Plant B…….ready or not! Thinking NOT

IMG_5415.jpeg

Plant C……ready or not? Thinking NOT

IMG_5416.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom