First time low budget

Re: first time low budget..

sorry to hear about the weather bro, try doin a bit of topping or fimming to stunt the growth a bit until you have the room to flower

poopy, poopy, poop!,

she is a he/she.......! but i always thought her buds were just weird looking,,

I cut off a bunch of lower buds and branches that just werent gonna amount to anything and one branch that broke from the weight,(must of missed that one when tying up weak branches) there was about 7-8 seeds in about a 1/4 worth of buds,except for the one top bud that broke cause of the weight, i see no seeds in it, but im sure once i tear it open i will,, in the top bud sites i can only spot a few in some of them,, but im sure there are tons scattered throughout likely,,,,

why, :( why did she have to do that,,makes me sooo sad, and a little bit angry. ;)

but obviously i stressed her to much, or else she got pollinated,,unfortunately i am betting on stress. oh well i guess this is first time and well, i just hope i can still get some decent smoke or at least make some decent oil, or hash.

should i pull it now? it is about 39 days in 12/12.. if i leave it more crystals are sure to gather up, but im sure seeds will too..

should i just leave it and hope for best, or just pull now?, and try and get some decent oil or hash from her? and then start on next grow, and do things right and try not too stress them too much,, but they are clones of this plant,, so better chance they gonna hermie too, even without stress i would think,,

maybe i will just give up, and leave the growing to those who can do it, and just continue buying from dealers, cause even the crappiest bag i have ever bought, never had seeds.. :( .. this first grow has greatly discouraged me.... 5 plants, 3 males, 1 full out hermie, and now my prized girl goes hermie,, freaking sucks, all the time and money and effort,, and now bunk!!

poopy, poopy, poop!,

she is a he/she.......! but i always thought her buds were just weird looking,,

I cut off a bunch of lower buds and branches that just werent gonna amount to anything and one branch that broke from the weight,(must of missed that one when tying up weak branches) there was about 7-8 seeds in about a 1/4 worth of buds,except for the one top bud that broke cause of the weight, i see no seeds in it, but im sure once i tear it open i will,, in the top bud sites i can only spot a few in some of them,, but im sure there are tons scattered throughout likely,,,,

why, :( why did she have to do that,,makes me sooo sad, and a little bit angry. ;)

but obviously i stressed her to much, or else she got pollinated,,unfortunately i am betting on stress. oh well i guess this is first time and well, i just hope i can still get some decent smoke or at least make some decent oil, or hash.

should i pull it now? it is about 39 days in 12/12.. if i leave it more crystals are sure to gather up, but im sure seeds will too..

should i just leave it and hope for best, or just pull now?, and try and get some decent oil or hash from her? and then start on next grow, and do things right and try not too stress them too much,, but they are clones of this plant,, so better chance they gonna hermie too, even without stress i would think,,

maybe i will just give up, and leave the growing to those who can do it, and just continue buying from dealers, cause even the crappiest bag i have ever bought, never had seeds.. :( .. this first grow has greatly discouraged me.... 5 plants, 3 males, 1 full out hermie, and now my prized girl goes hermie,, freaking sucks, all the time and money and effort,, and now bunk!!

estranged man thats a drag. Don't give up quite yet your prized lady she has 20 day of flowering left. She was most likely soiled by your hermie if you never saw balls or bananas on her at all. Remember all it took is one missed male flower to pop out pollen. I would examine her closely for any hermie if you can't find any keep her going. The clone's if shes is all good will be fine and won't hermie. In the remaining time she can still make some great buds in the area's not effected. There was many a time when I first started that I was ready to jump ship. I never gave up and now I grow some of best. You can too!!!!
IMO let her grow to the end and her clones. You can get seeds at are feminized and fairly cheap. It would a bummer if you quit.;)
Keep it green Bro and good luck.:cheer:

Pan4

well its about time to wrap this journal up. thanks to all those who have helped out along the way.

Harvested the hermaphrodite mother last weekend. Could of likely gone another week or 2 or 3 even maybe. lol. but i was getting sick of looking at her and the pollen sacs were getting out of control.

here some pics of the buds, just trimmed them up roughly for some practice, as i plan on making hash and oil from the whole works.
rsz_004.jpg

rsz_0031.jpg

rsz_0071.jpg

the trimmings
rsz_019.jpg

clusters of pollen sacs and seeds i pinched out when giving rough trimming.
rsz_1017.jpg

after this grow and harvest i was really dissapointed, so i had to run out that night and grab a couple bags of decent buds to cope with this whole messed up attempt at growing some,,,, i wonder if i would ever be able to grow weed like this now tho!! ;)

7 of this for $40
rsz_013.jpg

7 of this for $50
rsz_0141.jpg

oh and picked up a clump of hash too help comfort me too,,it has a real nice smell and taste,, it sure helped to forgot all about the freezer full of nasty seeded pollen sac bud...

3.5 of this for $25
rsz_0161.jpg

well anyways i tried to make some ice hash yesterday,,,
i used about 5 or 6 big nugs the old fashioned gravity way,,
ended up with 2.5 gram nug of shit green hash,,lol,,
the screen used obviously to big and left to much plant material in the bucket,, also just not very many mature tricomes on this crap,,
so i have now decided to make qwiso out of the rest of it,, in hopes for a something a little more substantial and pleasing to the taste,,

well thats it, thats all thats my first grow attempt out of the way,,
now just to decide whether or not to give it another shot, as im sure second time around has gotta get better,,lol,, but i think im gonna give it a little bit, likely wait till winter when i have the time to tend to them more,,

oh ya almost forgot about the clones,, well here they are in there all stretched out glory,, i basically have just watered them here and there for the past two months,, they have almost died more than a few times,, i trimmed off many dead leaves and branches and are giving them to a friend as i really do not wanna waste my time with them,,,
although i did plant 2 of them outside about a month ago when they still healthy and not all stretched, basically just fingers crossed and hoping for the best with them.

you can see all the dead leaves on the three to the left before trimming up,
rsz_4.jpg

here they are after cutting half of everything away,
rsz_7.jpg

again thanks to everyone who has taken the time to help out a noobie,, and for having the patience to watch and help out a crappy first time grow,,
cheers to you:rollit: and cheers to 420 mag for sure!

Think about how much u knew before you did this grow, then think about how much u know now, and all that knowledge u can take with you to the 2nd grow! don't give up bro. how long are those bud you just bought gonna last you? honestly I don't know how much you smoke but I personally smoke about an 1/8-1/4 daily, I'm tired of lining someone elses pockets with $$$$$, i'm also tired of the everyonce in while bag that DOES have seeds or just simply doesn't get me stoned or the guy taking forever to meet me somewhere or some other bs excuse that tends to ruin the experience for me. I'd much rather just do it myself, eventually i'll get it rigth and like riding a bicycle you never forget! good luck with all ur future endeavors bro! :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom