First White Widow Grow

To be honest I have no idea. Having to weigh all the buds I really can't be arsed. All I know is I have a LOT of bud, more than I have ever had and I will have a very nice Christmas!!! If I was to hazard a guess then I would say I may have about 6-8 oz from 5 plants. Bear in mind that 2 went hermie I am very happy!! Even the hermie plants are amazing, couple of seeds but nothing too bad!!

I bet your geting excited now!!

SO SINCE NOBODY WRITE ON MY POST ONLY LOOK AT IT..CHECK THIS OUT MY NEW GROW BOX WAS GETTIN 90F EVERYDAY..SO I RAN MY WINDOW AC TO MY BOX SO IT CAN STAY COOL..AND I PLAYED WITH THE EXAUST FANS TOO I WORKED IT OUT..SO NOW MY BOX STAY 83F ALL DAY IN DROPPED ALOT HUH SO HERE IS SOME NONE FINISHED PICS.....
100_23171.JPG
100_23181.JPG
100_2319.JPG

I made a box wit a fan attached to blow the cool air into the box how is that for brains lol..i love smokin weed..AND I I WENT OUT AND PAY 60 DOLLAR FOR THAT WINDOW AC UNIT..TOO BIG TO FIT IN WINDOW SO HAD TO MAKE A STAND

Ya this is my first ww grow..i tryin out i like ww smoke tho..people say the budz are gonna blow up tha last two weeks of flowering im go 10 weeks flowering.wat do u think,is that cool

depending on thier genes some plants will stretch for a week or two some will stretch for 90% of flower usually the sativas stretch the most.

40%. Cannabis stretches for the first 40% of the flowering (12:12) period.

I have been using floranectar pinapple rush which i believe is a fancy version of molasses but also has malt extract and cane sugar mixed with a few minerals and i have been using it since b4 they started to flower and it seems to be helping quite a bit. I think it helps to increase nutrient uptake and processing. im adding 10ml/2teaspoons to every gallon of water. But dont just take my word for it lol :tokin:

Back
Top Bottom