First White Widow Grow

here are the ladies..man i gotta get a better camra soon this shit has so many crytals on it damn..its crazy..
100_22942.JPG
100_22931.JPG

hey there,,, buds looking good,, got the girls moved into the new box already...

I use canna nutes,, the whole line-up,, so for specific, individual nutes,,I really cannot help.. what do you use now?

Im not using anything right now i wanted to buy some nutes today and start puttin them in my pants..man i f$$k up on my dayz bro..i looked at my calender today and today would be 30 dayz into flowering..i thought i was five week in, i was wonder why my budz lookin small to me but it has alot of crystals on it..i jus got ma dayz all mixed up.ima flowering for 10 weeks

So sept 20 will be 70 dayz into flowering try should be riped by then lol..im gonna start 2 more white widow and 2 blue dream..and i dont think im gonna use miracle grow even tho its work gd for me u jus cant go nuts with nutes..wat do u kno about fox farm herb

I hear good things about Fox Farms stuff,, alot of people use them. I read yesterday, I forget what thread, but MG has no calcium or magnesium in it,, which would lend to a more yellowing of the tops,,, he had said if using mg nutes, to add some epsom saltts for the Mag, and he baked egg shels, then powdered them in a coffee grinder and added to soil, for the calcium.. or you could get some cal-mag,,lol

here are some good threads on nutes

A top nutrient study - Which is the best? Produces most?

A Poll To See What Kind Of Nutes Are Preferred

hey tobiherbe Are you u using time release MG? or do you have MG nutes that came already in your soil. if you don't mind spending some money. i would pick up some flora nectar or black strap molasses. ive been using the floar nectar and seems to be making a difference from my other grows. also you can get a bloom enhancer i bought Mad Farmers MOAB but i have only had one feeding with it so I'm not too sure just how effective it works. But i am starting to see some bud stacking. i picked it up on a recommendation. other than that i have been using the FF trio and Dyna gro pro tek silica. every thing except the molasses is about 15 bucks each for a quart size. the mad farmer was 30$ for 250g dry but they had a 100g for like 12$ I think any bloom will work for you but you can try any of the above to enhance your grow.

BTW you are the master cardboard carpenter. Your new new grow box looks really good man
:tokin:

ya my mg has nutes in it,but i used maxigrow for veg stage it was workin good...thanks herb zen for that thread too bro...im about to go to the store and get some nutes...what does molasses do to ur plants... thanks falcore..u guys really help me...my brain be hurtin thinkin to much lol......

my brain be hurtin thinkin to much lol.
haha best thing for brain hurt is weed :cool:
molasses or the flora nectar is basically sugar if i remember correctly it helps the plants to process nutrients more effectively its like an energy drink of sorts. I honestly have seen a difference in the buds from the grow compared to my last happy fat pistils. I think any bloom you choose will work the only thing i have heard about MG time release in the soil is that it is easier to burn them when adding additional nutes. besides that you should be fine and so far it seems that you got a good handle on your crop.
:grinjoint:

Lol i read ur jornal herb zen,,aye ur wife is like mine she dont trust this online shit lol....but she loves to have good smoke..i looked at ur pic there nothing like budz and budweiser lmao.....

Ya falcore im not goin to use mg soil next time..well ill use it for two pots and fox farm in another two pot..i have a big bag of mg soil dont wanna trash it yet..this will be an experiment2 different soils same nutes..ima go with maxigrow and maxibloom for nutes..i know mg soil can only take half strength..but ima put full strength with fox farm..ima start this next week...im reading on this bag too maxigrow has calcuim and magnesium.that will make up for the mg soil to ...like herb said mg soil dont have those....

Got a question guys.. What should my lighting time be on my last two weeks of flowering 18/6 or stay 12/12,,but some people say leave it in the day for 24 to 72 hours before harvest...and do i stop watering when it almost time to harvest..i grow before, but im tryin new ways to make my weed better....i would really like to know this.........

LOL...sorry man...ive been lurking...i get time to post an dlook at others but not really time to comment.....lol
looking great though. you should set up a signature so more ppl can check out your journal. its really worth the look.
I just started my socond grow. Check it out

Got a question guys.. What should my lighting time be on my last two weeks of flowering 18/6 or stay 12/12,,but some people say leave it in the day for 24 to 72 hours before harvest...and do i stop watering when it almost time to harvest..i grow before, but im tryin new ways to make my weed better....i would really like to know this.........

Hey there again, just harvested my babies a week or so ago, check out my pics on my journal.

I read so many things to do. I personally dropped their daylight hours to 11 and then 10 in the last 2 weeks. Could not be arsed to get up during the night and harvest so just cut them down in the middle of the day. I stopped watering in the last week.

Many have I produced some fucked up smoke!!! I can't think, move, stand. Have had to reduce my smoking intent as I can't handle it. I must have grown some propper grade A stuff :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom