First White Widow Grow

looking good... I still love the fact that your box,, is a card board box..lol that is great. Your plans obviously love their home,, they are looking good.

Lol i kno herb alot of people say the same thing..its all box lol..im goin to build another one using washer and dryer boxes..i jus gotta find some boxes that big....

lol thanks herb..well im not done wit tha box yet but i will be tonight here is some update on how it coming.
100_22852.JPG
100_22842.JPG
100_22832.JPG

i have to make the floor wit those pieces of box u see on top then put my lights in..the box can fit about 5 to 6 nice pot in there...im goin to keep my old box for veg stage and the new for flowering stage..that way i can keep it coming every 2 months..in the new box ima use 24cfls 42 watts i think that will be ok...

WELL ITS 12AM AND IMA FINISH WIT MY BOX HERB..I JUS GOTTA ADD A FAN IF NEEDED AND MORE LIGHT TOMMOROW, HERE IT IS......
100_22881.JPG
100_22922.JPG
100_22911.JPG
100_22901.JPG

Hey, your looking really good, very impressed!! So jealoud of your box, I wish I could be that inventive!! Have to stick to my cupboard for the time being. Keep up the good work!! :ganjamon:

Whirlpool lol thanks guys.this my last one im not buildin anymore there take to long to build lol.so now i hav a veg box and a flowering box

yes,, get some sleep,, you worked hard... :)

I thought it was a whirlpool box,,, hehe.. (I used to work for a rent to own store,, I must have unboxed a thousand whilpool washers..lol)

Back
Top Bottom