Flowering deficiency need help ASAP

Tim1990

420 Member
Hi all. Have a problem
Fast progressing from the bottom up my plant during week 4 of flowering. Growing in soil in a greenhouse. Top of plant is growing nicely and buds are forming well.
Both of my plants have this issue as they are getting the same treatment of water nutrients ect.
Struggling to find a photo that matches my leaves anywhere. I feed em a fair amount - recommended canna flores and pk 13/14 per 9L of water but theyre big plnts so im prob under feeding and prob is most likely a mobile nutrient problem..
Any help would be greatttt
Cant seem to upload a photo so ill describe the leaves issues.

Leaves are at the bottom of the plant that is getting very little light but problem is progressing up into areas with more light.
Leaves start green and get brown spots at the ends and beginings of the leaf and yellowing around the spotted areas and eventually the whole leafs yellows and goes crispy brown and falls off within a week or so.

To me, when my lower older leaves start to look ravaged in flowering, I usually take it a sign that I'm under feeding. This happens to me fairly often with heavy feeder strains

Looks like a magnesium deficiency to me, but I'm a noob, and have no experience with deficiencies yet.

Back
Top Bottom