Fluffy’s Dark Side Of The Brix DP Powerplant 2019

Sorry for being gone for a little bit. Life just goes sideways sometimes. 2 years ago I found out I had a son. I gave up my life on a tropical island and moved to the mountains. Life with him has been amazing. I hate being here but he makes it so worth it!! His mom has serious issues with drugs and he has lived with gma most of his life. Things since moving here have been surprisingly easy with gma and I have very little to zero contact with mom. Now gma has decided to go after mom for custody. She kept telling me it was only mom she was after and not to worry. I get a letter from the state and proceed to call them as requested. Upon contacting them they tell me that in gmas petition that I am voluntarily giving up my custody. So I’m lawyered up and the fight begins!! I can’t believe after all I’ve done that gma is trying to snatch my son from me. Thankfully in this state the grandparents don’t have rights over bio parents. Between being GM of a restaurant and dealing with this I’ve been crazy busy. Now that I have a lawyer things have settled a bit. Time to wait on slow court dates and get back to kicking ass at life.

My house has a hidden basement and that’s where I’m setup at. So with the cloaking device engaged we carry on!! I have planted the best looking Powerplant clone and since the other clone was pretty yellow I decided to pop a new seed. The new one is a Dutch Passion orange bud. Sativa dominant and a strain I have never grown.

The Powerplant clone got its roots and the hole dusted with roots! powder. Then I top watered in a half ounce transplant mixed in a quart of water. There was slight dripping from the pot so I think that should be good till it’s dry enough for a good dunking.

The other pot got watered the same way with the transplant and then I made a little hole. Dusted with roots! and plopped the orange bud seed straight in the soil. Closed her up and now we wait.

A few pics of where I’m at now
D4D44412-AA3A-428F-ACB0-4B08857F9138.jpeg
875CD54D-ACD6-483F-836F-C61E70E55DA9.jpeg
15E5367C-7EAB-480B-A65D-687A178A7A3E.jpeg

I’m sure the clone will take right off even though it’s a little yellowed. Will be a little slow to start with the seed but let the fun begin!! Thanks for following along!!

Sorry you're having to,deal with all that and I hope it turns out in your favor. That little plant is looking good! I've had a bunch of seeds planted right in 1st run soil come up in less than 3 days. I hang one of those curly CFLs a few inches above the soil for the heat and light for the minute they pop up.

:passitleft:

So not High Brix (yet!!) but here’s a some of what I’ve got running right now. The one with the nice buds is a jack herer. Such a great strain. The other one that starting to flower is a dp blueberry. She’s so gorgeous. I may run a clone of her alongside Powerplant when my soil is ready. It will just depend on space. I just may have to cull to make space just because I’m so excited after seeing what everyone is doing with this system. Then the pic with the 3 in veg is Sensi Afghan (left) Sensi northern lights (center) and the dp Powerplant I will be cloning on the right. I’m looking forward to being able to train these ladies a little easier without having to worry about being in the water with the root system. A little slow now but it won’t be too long and things will start heating up in here. Thanks for following along everyone!!

YES! Very nice! Jack Herer and Northern Lights for sure! Those two are definitely on my list, so is basically anything from Sensi Seeds!

Nice work!

Sorry for being gone for a little bit. Life just goes sideways sometimes. 2 years ago I found out I had a son. I gave up my life on a tropical island and moved to the mountains. Life with him has been amazing. I hate being here but he makes it so worth it!! His mom has serious issues with drugs and he has lived with gma most of his life. Things since moving here have been surprisingly easy with gma and I have very little to zero contact with mom. Now gma has decided to go after mom for custody. She kept telling me it was only mom she was after and not to worry. I get a letter from the state and proceed to call them as requested. Upon contacting them they tell me that in gmas petition that I am voluntarily giving up my custody. So I’m lawyered up and the fight begins!! I can’t believe after all I’ve done that gma is trying to snatch my son from me. Thankfully in this state the grandparents don’t have rights over bio parents. Between being GM of a restaurant and dealing with this I’ve been crazy busy. Now that I have a lawyer things have settled a bit. Time to wait on slow court dates and get back to kicking ass at life.

My house has a hidden basement and that’s where I’m setup at. So with the cloaking device engaged we carry on!! I have planted the best looking Powerplant clone and since the other clone was pretty yellow I decided to pop a new seed. The new one is a Dutch Passion orange bud. Sativa dominant and a strain I have never grown.

The Powerplant clone got its roots and the hole dusted with roots! powder. Then I top watered in a half ounce transplant mixed in a quart of water. There was slight dripping from the pot so I think that should be good till it’s dry enough for a good dunking.

The other pot got watered the same way with the transplant and then I made a little hole. Dusted with roots! and plopped the orange bud seed straight in the soil. Closed her up and now we wait.

A few pics of where I’m at now
D4D44412-AA3A-428F-ACB0-4B08857F9138.jpeg
875CD54D-ACD6-483F-836F-C61E70E55DA9.jpeg
15E5367C-7EAB-480B-A65D-687A178A7A3E.jpeg

I’m sure the clone will take right off even though it’s a little yellowed. Will be a little slow to start with the seed but let the fun begin!! Thanks for following along!!

Whoah, thats heavy dude. But Im glad youre doing the right thing! Kid sounds like he has a great father!

Sorry you're having to,deal with all that and I hope it turns out in your favor. That little plant is looking good! I've had a bunch of seeds planted right in 1st run soil come up in less than 3 days. I hang one of those curly CFLs a few inches above the soil for the heat and light for the minute they pop up.

3 days would be great!! The light they’re under now is a 4’ 8 bulb high output fluoro. Definitely plenty of light. Temps under the light hover right around 77-78. Humidity is staying around 55. I think that should be about perfect right?? After they get settled I’ll keep the light about 3-4” off of them. In the dwc I get real tight nodes this way.

YES! Very nice! Jack Herer and Northern Lights for sure! Those two are definitely on my list, so is basically anything from Sensi Seeds!

Nice work!
Everything Sensi I have grown have been big plants with huge yields. After I run these 2 Dutch Passion I’ll be running some Sensi in High Brix. Here’s a bud off the Jack
D7BCF3F0-885A-42E3-B54A-7BD874489515.jpeg

This is typical of everything I have grown of theirs. When I do them in High Brix I’ll be doing a super skunk and a Northern Lights. I have done these in dwc many times so it will awesome to see the differences. Thanks for following!!

Whoah, thats heavy dude. But Im glad youre doing the right thing! Kid sounds like he has a great father!
I appreciate it!! I always chuckle a little when people say this to me. I guess there really is so many crappy people in the world. I couldn’t imagine doing anything else or doing it differently. I had responsibility drilled into me while growing up so doing what I need to comes easily. The part that sucks is the thousands that’s going to be spent on a lawyer when it could’ve been spent on making our lives better. I’m thankful he’s 11 and understands more than he should about what’s going on. Gma really isn’t a bad person but at the end of the day she is still my exes mom. I’m hopeful I can keep it peaceful and everyone understands I don’t want to keep him from his family. I just missed the first 9 years and the boy needs his dad. The saying the apple doesn’t fall far couldn’t be truer. He’s so much like me even though I wasn’t there.

3 days would be great!! The light they’re under now is a 4’ 8 bulb high output fluoro. Definitely plenty of light. Temps under the light hover right around 77-78. Humidity is staying around 55. I think that should be about perfect right?? After they get settled I’ll keep the light about 3-4” off of them. In the dwc I get real tight nodes this way.

Yup, sounds perfect. Looking forward to those 2 Sensi strains.

Everything Sensi I have grown have been big plants with huge yields. After I run these 2 Dutch Passion I’ll be running some Sensi in High Brix. Here’s a bud off the Jack
D7BCF3F0-885A-42E3-B54A-7BD874489515.jpeg

This is typical of everything I have grown of theirs. When I do them in High Brix I’ll be doing a super skunk and a Northern Lights. I have done these in dwc many times so it will awesome to see the differences. Thanks for following!!

OMG... It's... It's... BEAUTIFUL!

Heck yah! I'm trying to order some Sensi seeds today. I remember back in the "Heaven's Stairway (or Gateway, can't remember)", Sensi was really big as well. 20 years later, I'm glad to see them still around!

But, if you dn't mind, I'm going to make that bud you just posted as my screen saver lol. Thanks

I appreciate it!! I always chuckle a little when people say this to me. I guess there really is so many crappy people in the world. I couldn’t imagine doing anything else or doing it differently. I had responsibility drilled into me while growing up so doing what I need to comes easily. The part that sucks is the thousands that’s going to be spent on a lawyer when it could’ve been spent on making our lives better. I’m thankful he’s 11 and understands more than he should about what’s going on. Gma really isn’t a bad person but at the end of the day she is still my exes mom. I’m hopeful I can keep it peaceful and everyone understands I don’t want to keep him from his family. I just missed the first 9 years and the boy needs his dad. The saying the apple doesn’t fall far couldn’t be truer. He’s so much like me even though I wasn’t there.

Bringing a tear to my eye bro!

As far asi know, my "father" is living 3 hours north of me and I haven't seen him since I was 5yo...I'M F*CKING 40 DUDE LOL... so yeah, you just made your son's day, or should I say, LIFE. I guarantee you, you just filled a huge gap in his life.

Back
Top Bottom