Flytier's CKS Dwarf Low Flyer - Fall Of 2017 Indoor Grow

Looking good brother. My auto that behaved definitely took longer than yours to show bud sites......youre on a roll now man , lol!

Well, of course I'm going to have to use this opportunity to brag up my fish compost (whether that's what did it or not). They're starting to stretch out now, except for the oddball; she's still compact and bushy.

September 38, 2017
Day 28

So here's the group shot, with the oddball in back that I can only describe as a head of lettuce:
aDSCI1345.jpg

Here's the budding of an average one. It's a very sparse plant, that's for sure. Maybe I'll keep the lights closer next time:
aDSCI1348.jpg

And the runt seems to be catching up a little, but still below average:
aDSCI1349.jpg

And my favorite one, the lettuce. This is why I don't think the lights were too far away; I'm thinking the DLF naturally has a sparse phenotype (maybe someone can verify that for me):
aDSCI1350.jpg
aDSCI1351.jpg
aDSCI1352.jpg

So anyway, four weeks after I put my pack of unsoaked seeds directly into their final pots, the lack of unnecessary handling is paying off for me. My girls are almost a week into bud.

September 38, 2017
Day 28

So here's the group shot, with the oddball in back that I can only describe as a head of lettuce:
aDSCI1345.jpg

Here's the budding of an average one. It's a very sparse plant, that's for sure. Maybe I'll keep the lights closer next time:
aDSCI1348.jpg

And the runt seems to be catching up a little, but still below average:
aDSCI1349.jpg

And my favorite one, the lettuce. This is why I don't think the lights were too far away; I'm thinking the DLF naturally has a sparse phenotype (maybe someone can verify that for me):
aDSCI1350.jpg
aDSCI1351.jpg
aDSCI1352.jpg

So anyway, four weeks after I put my pack of unsoaked seeds directly into their final pots, the lack of unnecessary handling is paying off for me. My girls are almost a week into bud.
Great node there buddy. It's like a fight going on!

October 05, 2017
Day 35

So here we are at five weeks today and things are progressing right nice.

I can see why a person would like to grow these girls. The maturation is so fast one can have a high turnover in little time. But having said that, I have to see how much I'm going to get off it. My next grows are going to be autos too so I'll see what results I get with each one, and probably a couple more. It would be cool to find a fast-maturing, (somewhat) high producing plant that does good in a cramped space.

So here's one of the averages, and every day I look at it I see a difference. The flowering stretch brings the flowers near the lights every couple days, but I have a bit of space left yet. I should be good there.
aDSCI1354.jpg

aDSCI1360.jpg

And, of course the oddball. The foliage was so dense I had to remove the fan leaves to give the buds some light, as opposed to the averages, which are pretty much open. This one... I can't tell if it has more bud or if it just looks like it.
aDSCI1355.jpg
aDSCI1361.jpg

And I neglected to get a shot of the runt this time, but she's still doing unimpressively well. The buds are a little smaller on her than on the others, but that's ok. I'll cope.

Looking good there! I am curious about the auto's! Just hot Two auto seeds in germ :)

Thanks. What strain are your autos? I think it's the way for me to go indoors. Small, fast, and good for a small spaces. Plus easy to grow.

Thanks. What strain are your autos? I think it's the way for me to go indoors. Small, fast, and good for a small spaces. Plus easy to grow.

I have one Royal ak and one white widow (free with order)

Also i have one Chocolate Mint OG outside and Two in. The auto's Will be indoors to.

Feel free to check out my journal, I can use all the eyes since Its my first indoor grow..

October 05, 2017
Day 35

So here we are at five weeks today and things are progressing right nice.

I can see why a person would like to grow these girls. The maturation is so fast one can have a high turnover in little time. But having said that, I have to see how much I'm going to get off it. My next grows are going to be autos too so I'll see what results I get with each one, and probably a couple more. It would be cool to find a fast-maturing, (somewhat) high producing plant that does good in a cramped space.

So here's one of the averages, and every day I look at it I see a difference. The flowering stretch brings the flowers near the lights every couple days, but I have a bit of space left yet. I should be good there.
aDSCI1354.jpg

aDSCI1360.jpg

And, of course the oddball. The foliage was so dense I had to remove the fan leaves to give the buds some light, as opposed to the averages, which are pretty much open. This one... I can't tell if it has more bud or if it just looks like it.
aDSCI1355.jpg
aDSCI1361.jpg

And I neglected to get a shot of the runt this time, but she's still doing unimpressively well. The buds are a little smaller on her than on the others, but that's ok. I'll cope.
That last picture..... Wow what a difference from the last time I saw her!.

Huge difference by now too i imagine. You guy's getting this cold now?

Another three weeks to go. I'll get a picture up over the next couple days - I have Friday off.

We just got the first of the cold today. I checked The Weather Network today and I think we're getting a few days of it. But I love these temperatures so I'm right in my glory now. Too bad the days are so bloody short; it's a killer with the depression. I just want to hibernate the winter away.

I got my GST yesterday so I'm going to hit Moncton tomorrow. Won't be able to get a big lot of it but I keep forgetting about that little bit of money every season. I'll most likely get some more Super Silver Haze - love that stuff - and try a couple more strains. So far for next year the Haze is on my list to grow as well as hash plant. Just need to decide on a third one for outside. What better way to figure it out?

Well, as Guy probably expects, I'm after smoking two of these plants already. I guess I have issues when it comes to coping with back pain. We were grading the fish this week - separating the sizes for better growth - and I had to stand up to my waist in cold water keeping fish going up the hose and stuff, and that combined with pressure spraying the tanks afterward... not good on the arthritis. We have neoprene chest waders on, but cold water is still cold water. And all that combined with the weather changing every other day... Immature bud is better than no bud.

I get to the dispensary in the city every now and then, but it's an hour's drive away and I can't get large amounts at a time, so I just gotta make do.

Well, as Guy probably expects, I'm after smoking two of these plants already. I guess I have issues when it comes to coping with back pain. We were grading the fish this week - separating the sizes for better growth - and I had to stand up to my waist in cold water keeping fish going up the hose and stuff, and that combined with pressure spraying the tanks afterward... not good on the arthritis. We have neoprene chest waders on, but cold water is still cold water. And all that combined with the weather changing every other day... Immature bud is better than no bud.

I get to the dispensary in the city every now and then, but it's an hour's drive away and I can't get large amounts at a time, so I just gotta make do.
You had me laughing out loud there. I'm so predictable lol. Yeah I know from winter steelhead fishing that the perfect temperature water for trout is fucking cold.....i won't bust your balls too bad lol.

You're gonna love that hash plant in the spring. I pulled 10.6 oz off those 2 little ones. Dried itll still be close to 1/4lb. Plus I spared no small buds and added them all to the trim bag. Got 8 plants worth in there now .....likely gotta catch up on my hash making plans. You ever done it fly?

You had me laughing out loud there. I'm so predictable lol. Yeah I know from winter steelhead fishing that the perfect temperature water for trout is fucking cold.....i won't bust your balls too bad lol.

You're gonna love that hash plant in the spring. I pulled 10.6 oz off those 2 little ones. Dried itll still be close to 1/4lb. Plus I spared no small buds and added them all to the trim bag. Got 8 plants worth in there now .....likely gotta catch up on my hash making plans. You ever done it fly?

Me and a friend tried it once about 15 years ago but it didn't turn out. At the time he had never tried it, and that was back when i had no knowledge of growing weed. We used ice water and an electric outboard, but i think we went wrong with the screening.

As for the hash plant, i'm excited over that already but I'll wait till spring for them.

I hear ya! Backpain is becoming my life story..(arthritis,hernia,dislocated tailbone and hips and so on)

The line between doing What you love or have to and accepting the pains or doing nothing and feel bad because you aint doing anything..

If you find the right strain, Please update me. I Will do the same for sure!

Take care and Lets grow old together

I hear ya! Backpain is becoming my life story..(arthritis,hernia,dislocated tailbone and hips and so on)

The line between doing What you love or have to and accepting the pains or doing nothing and feel bad because you aint doing anything..

If you find the right strain, Please update me. I Will do the same for sure!

Take care and Lets grow old together

I'm getting some x-rays done in a few days to see what can be done with the back. Something has to be done because I'm losing time from work every few months and I'm maxing out my Blue Cross with the chiropractor.

If you want to try something good for back pain, look around for some Super Silver Haze. I got some the first time I was at the dispensary and every time I go there now I pick some up, plus a couple other different ones each time to see how they work. It's a good way to try things out before growing them too.

Peace, man.

Back
Top Bottom