For all the stealth micro grow box growers

Gonna have to work on figuring this out

Once you start your journal, you'll copy the link and add it to your siggy. You should be allowed to label the link anything you want, like Sypherz First Grow. So anyone clicking on that phrase will be taken to your journal and its pictures. I think that is what the link icon is for.

Ok.. Now just need to finish the box this weekend.. And will be ready to go.. I'll post an update when box is completed.. And i know already ill be building another stealth box soon and using this one for veg growth then use other box for flower.. But that will be after i get a few grows under my belt

How do you plan to separate your veg from your flowering ladies in the meantime? I can't imagine NOT having two grow areas, unless one of them is going to be a popup tent covered by a blanket till you build cabinet #2.

My ladies, which have been pinched back twice and tied down, are 30" in diameter each. And they are SMALL compared to most master growers on this site. So, yeah, they will be sharing head space. When you build your second box, make it twice as wide and use this one for vegging juveniles.

Exactly what i had in mind AK.. After i finish at least 2 autos.. But ill begin working on new box soon after my 1st auto begins to grow.. Still waiting on the beans.. And will finish box this weekend.. And ill be ready to go.. Btw has anyone ever used vermiculite in their soil mix? Was told it helps retain water

I do. I mix store-bought planting soil with vermiculite and sand at an approx ration of 1/3 each (go by how it feels to you). I can't always get perlite, and I don't think there is a lot of difference.

Back
Top Bottom