Franco from Green House Seed Co.

Franco.gh

After years spent surfing the pages of this great forum, in an attempt to keep up with the trends and facts of your side of the Atlantic, here I am joining the conversation.

For those who never heard of Green house and Franco,
have a look at
Green House Seed Co.

I hope to learn and teach a lot on these pages, and to give and take a lot of Peace, Love & THC

:grinjoint:

Welcome Franco!
I'm a huge Green House Seed fan. I'm stoked you are now part of our comminuty. I honestly think you guys are producing the best seeds and strains available.

....Welcome to 420
user00138.gif

Welcome Franco. There's a lot to be learned by watching the Greenhouse videos...importance of pH, EC, and temperatures for different strains. Thanks for everything you guys do for the cause.

thanks to everybody for the warm welcome, it's an honor to be part of such a large and diverse community, keep up the great work!
It's sites like this that unite the cannabis community and show the world we are many, we are strong, and we know what we're doing....

Peace, Love & THC to you all

Welcome Franco. I was at the cannabis cup last year and loved the green house. I voted for your super silver haze. I'd love to go again but i'm sure it'll be be awhile. I have grown some super silver haze and it was one of my prettiest and nice buds i have grown so far. I got some more seeds and some strawberry haze as well can't wait to grow that one. Waiting till winter so the attic wont get so hot. I love the smell. its smells just like strawberrys and some fantastic smoke!! Thanks for all your work!!
I just have a question for you.
When Arjan had his grow seminar at the cannabis cup. he talked about how he dried and cured the bud. Sadly i didn't have a pen and paper or i would have been taking notes. I remember him saying something about either drying or curing it in the refrigerator. Or was i just a little to hi at the time?!? Because from what i remember the way the ssh broke apart was what sold it for me an amazing cure by far one of the best i have ever had.

When Arjan had his grow seminar at the cannabis cup. he talked about how he dried and cured the bud. Sadly i didn't have a pen and paper or i would have been taking notes. I remember him saying something about either drying or curing it in the refrigerator.
he was probably saying that after the buds are dried (water content between 12 and 15%) one of the ways to slowly cure them is to keep them is small containers in a no-frost refrigerator (4-7 celsius), for a period of 1-3 months. It is important to dry the buds properly or it will get fungus...

;-)

hope to see you at the Cup sometimes...

:peace:

very interesting Moose...
this is just the beginning, we are exploring many ways to exploit this exciting knowledge to breed selecting particular terpenes and combinatios of terpenes.
The Myrcene is one of the most interesting, together with geraniol (which we are still studying).
The plant just never stops teching us man....

Back
Top Bottom