From the North

Introvert420

420 Member
Hello to everybody here!!!
As the nick suggests I am an introvert and I love 420.
Grew few times many years ago and since then it was a struggle to be able to grow again dew to endless factors.
Now, after a long journey behind the great ice wall and with a tight budget I can make some journals.
Glad to be here and hope everyone is doing good!
Much love!

@Introvert420 , welcome to 420 and it's good to know that those endless factors are behind you.
Will your journal pertain to indoor or outdoor growing, have you decided what to grow?
Looking forward to hearing from you.
garybo

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Introvert420

What kind of growing do you want to do?
Have you purchased seeds yet? If not we have great seed sponsors.

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

@Introvert420 , welcome to 420 and it's good to know that those endless factors are behind you.
Will your journal pertain to indoor or outdoor growing, have you decided what to grow?
Looking forward to hearing from you.
garybo
Thanks man! I am currently running 4 Fast Buds Auto Gorilla Cookies, indoor, right now I have a small closet where they can vege for a while till I can buy some stuff ... all stuff :D
But I am just happy to be growing again.

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Introvert420

What kind of growing do you want to do?
Have you purchased seeds yet? If not we have great seed sponsors.

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
Yes sir, I love free stuff o_O
My girls are 7 days old, just need to star the journal.
I have some incoming seeds that I don't think will make it. Been 45 days and at 30 they resent it so ... yea. Still have some issues finding stuff here, and it seems buying from outside doesn't work <all the time>...

Grew few times many years ago and since then it was a struggle to be able to grow again dew to endless factors.
Now, after a long journey behind the great ice wall and with a tight budget I can make some journals.
Much love!
Welcome to the @420 Magazine family. CL🍀

Much love!
Welcome to 420magazine.
I’m a fair way’s north myself.
Wher you approximately if you don’t mind me asking.

Stay safe
Bill284

Back
Top Bottom