Fudo Myoo's Organic, LED Homegrown Journal

So now that this grow is coming to an end it’s time to take inventory of changes to be made.
First and foremost, I’m going to 10 gallon pots for the 100% Sativas and 5 gallons everywhere else. This combined with Geoflora bloom should solve my cannibalism problems during flower.
The next thing is to deal with the roots. I need the pots to be up on a bed of gravel. Had I done this, I might of gotten away with the smaller pots. As is, I couldn’t keep enough water available without root rot. Need bigger pots and better air flow underneath them.
I’ll be shutting the cloner down. I have 2 Neville’s and I think that’s all I’m keeping. I want to give her another shot and see what she’s like with leaves on her. I’m done with the Malawi/Panama. This is the second run and it was a success. The smoke is killer and I have one more seed so it’s time to move on.
Up next is the Crystal Candy, Malawi/Purple Haze, Neville’s Haze and to be determined. Four plants total, five if I can’t help myself. Stay tuned.

79FCBC15-F601-43A5-9F1C-EB3A1AEAD334.jpeg
39EEF9DD-9CAD-45B7-8361-52D6E12D610F.jpeg
473F4D4A-7D13-4A4D-A306-4115A71FEEFF.jpeg

Ha! You thought you could close out this grow without me getting back here? Never! Congratulations on all those long beautiful branches laden with flowers, and also on keeping those Neville's going right to the end.
:bravo:

Great set of lessons learned too. Can't wait to see the next one! :nomo:
Thanks Shed! I was starting to wonder if you got lost lol.

For those interested in my germination technique, this is it. I use paper clips to keep the bags open and fold the towel so it’s easy to peek. That’s really all that’s noteworthy. I’m setting them up on top of the tent this time, it should be plenty warm up there. Last time they got too warm on the water heater. There’s 2 Crystal Candy and 2 Malawi/Panama/Purple Haze.
IMG_6358.jpeg
IMG_6360.jpeg

I got 6.5 oz wet of tops off little Neville’s. The rest is going in the hash bag. It smells spectacular. I can’t quite place the smell, like a spicy perfume shop or something.

Larf
IMG_6352.jpeg

I closed the box on big Neville’s and the humidity shot up to 70%. I’ll give her one more day in the box. She’s also awesome. More fruity with spice hints. @StoneOtter , you’re right, the smokes great, very unique and really strong. I still have yet to try a top.

The Neville’s Haze is indeed a strange one. All the buds are wispy, on both phenos. Like each buds its own little Xmas tree. It’s definitely not lack of light, maybe the root issue or lack of K. We’ll find out next time because the weeds to good not to try again. Whatever it is, there’s a metric shxt ton of it. 21oz total at 65% humidity off big Neville’s . I’m getting really good at growing larf. :laugh:

Tops
IMG_6365.jpeg
IMG_6364.jpeg
IMG_6363.jpeg
IMG_6370.jpeg
IMG_6372.jpeg
IMG_6373.jpeg

Larf
IMG_6367.jpeg
IMG_6375.jpeg

Some of the seeds have cracked so I’ll be doing some planting in the morning. Have a good weekend. :yummy:

Damn what a harvest! Idk you would know better seeing as how their your plants and your trimming them but I see fat ass buds in there Fudo
Regardless larf rolls up just the same 😂
Congratulations!

Damn what a harvest! Idk you would know better seeing as how their your plants and your trimming them but I see fat ass buds in there Fudo
Regardless larf rolls up just the same 😂
Congratulations!
Looks great to me, and excellent weight!

I have to say it's much tougher to know what's bud and what's larf when you're thinning with a true sativa than an indica or hybrid.
I'm going to say it grew perfectly in its Neville's Haze form Fudo. I thought I screwed mine up royally too but no. They grow colas with single threaded buds like little pearl strings. Yours is a beautiful example of one! What a giant haul! :welldone:
Thanks guys, I was only half kidding. The buds are pretty cool really. Each little bud making up a cola has a dense core with everything around it growing like it’s its own individual plant. Little Xmas trees, kinda neat.
The smoke is outstanding. Initially, you take off like a rocket with a euphoric head high. Then you level off at 20000 ft with a nice long lasting body stone. The effects of each plant are about the same, with little Neville’s being more spicy than floral. That’s about the best description I got.
IMG_6402.jpeg
IMG_6401.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom