Gandalfthewhite's Adventure Into LED - Sponsored By Mars Hydro With The FC3000

Thanks mate :circle-of-love: I am very well thank you :high-five: I feel very relaxed after my little break :tokin: and I'm definitely staying high AF! :bong: much love. Deformatrix is going to be a giant I reckon 😄 :green_heart:

Thanks Bill :circle-of-love: I had a wonderful time away! Making some life decisions and seeing family. I'm hoping the other 2 smaller sour diesel catch up to their sisters!

Thanks mate :circle-of-love: I haven't had it happen either they must be very happy! I hope they like the move into the new tent!

I'm excited too! I haven't had any sour in a few years. I had a little trouble with the seeds, only 4 out of the 6 germinated and I had to crack the other 2 to help them while they were in the paper towel. I think if I were to run them again I would probably use a nail file to thin the shell a bit. I can't wait to smell that Diesel :drool: :circle-of-love:
Really beautiful grow @Gandalfthewhite 😍

Hi everyone :ciao:
Well I have been away for a week and the ganja fairies have been looking after my little ones for me :rofl:

They were watered once whilst I was away with 1/4 strength calmag, rootbastic at full strength (0.3ml per litre) and pH to 6.5 and I must say I was a bit shocked when I opened the tent. All the ladies have grown so much it's amazing when you don't look in everyday how much changes. The light was very close to the tops around 9" so I have moved it back to 16", some of them are showing a little calmag def but I think moving the light back up will help that.

Sour Diesel No1 This one looks like she is going to get big! Lots of side branches reaching up :cheesygrinsmiley:
DSC_1582.JPG

DSC_1583.JPG

Sour Diesel No2 A little bit behind her sister but still looking great. A little more on the Indica side I think.
DSC_1584.JPG

DSC_1585.JPG

Blackberry Moonrocks No1 Going crazy lots of side branches nearly at the same level as the top. She has the signs of calmag def I will be keeping a close eye on her :cheesygrinsmiley:
DSC_1586.JPG

DSC_1587.JPG

Blackberry Moonrocks No2 Not as crazy as her sister but still has the same side branches nearly reaching the top just not as many :cheesygrinsmiley:
DSC_1588.JPG

DSC_1589.JPG

The smaller Blackberry Moonrocks are looking great and will be potted up tomorrow :thumb:
DSC_1576.JPG

The smaller sour diesels need a pot up desperately and they will be potted up tomorrow too :cheesygrinsmiley:
Limpy on the left, deformatrix on the right :laugh:
DSC_1578.JPG

I think I will be moving these into the big tent once everyone is potted up as it's getting a bit tight in the 1x1 :laugh: so new shoes tomorrow and into their new home :cheer:

I hope you are all well and life is treating you kindly much love :circle-of-love: :green_heart: :passitleft:
Beautiful healthy plants!

Really beautiful grow @Gandalfthewhite 😍
Thanks growmie :circle-of-love: I hope you are well :green_heart: :passitleft:
Beautiful healthy plants!
Thanka Melville hope you are feeling better :thumb: and good luck this month 😉 :circle-of-love: :passitleft:
Sending some love to Deformatrix and the girls and to you bud e ! :green_heart: :yummy::green_heart::circle-of-love:
Thanks mate :circle-of-love: they are definitely receiving your love over here, I can't tell the difference between them anymore :cheesygrinsmiley: I hope you're having a wonderful weekend bruva :green_heart: :passitleft:

I had a very busy day yesterday cleaning, up potting the small crew and moving everything into the big tent :cheesygrinsmiley:

Big tent -2.4mX1.2mX2m chep ebay tent
Light- Mars FC3000 and 1x 315cmh for now :cheesygrinsmiley:
Fan- 6" Airforce ISOMax
Filter- Mountain air 6"
DSC_1644.JPG

I up potted the small crew yesterday into their 20L fabric pots with Biobizz Allmix and watered them in 4L each with
0.3ml pr litre rootbastic. They definitely needed it, I imagine they will bounce back in a couple of days.

Front Sour Diesel Back Blackberry Moonrocks
DSC_1641.JPG

The bigger four are full steam ahead, I'm going to up their calmag in the next watering as the new growth is looking a little light and with more light they will be using it fast :morenutes:

Left Blackberry Moonrocks Right Sour Diesel
DSC_1642.JPG

I think in a week or so I will add the other light which will be a Grow Northern Telos 0008 240w LED. I want to give the little ones a chance to catch up before pushing the amount of light too much.

I will be topping the bigger ones in a couple of days to make them bush out a bit more and slow the vertical growth while the smaller ones catch up :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm thinking 3 weeks until I flip these I really want a full tent this time 🙏

I hope you are all well and you're all having a wonderful weekend :green_heart: much love :circle-of-love: :passitleft:

I had a very busy day yesterday cleaning, up potting the small crew and moving everything into the big tent :cheesygrinsmiley:

Big tent -2.4mX1.2mX2m chep ebay tent
Light- Mars FC3000 and 1x 315cmh for now :cheesygrinsmiley:
Fan- 6" Airforce ISOMax
Filter- Mountain air 6"
DSC_1644.JPG

I up potted the small crew yesterday into their 20L fabric pots with Biobizz Allmix and watered them in 4L each with
0.3ml pr litre rootbastic. They definitely needed it, I imagine they will bounce back in a couple of days.

DSC_1641.JPG

The bigger four are full steam ahead, I'm going to up their calmag in the next watering as the new growth is looking a little light and with more light they will be using it fast :morenutes:

Left Blackberry Moonrocks Right Sour Diesel
DSC_1642.JPG

I think in a week or so I will add the other light which will be a Grow Northern Telos 0008 240w LED. I want to give the little ones a chance to catch up before pushing the amount of light too much.

I will be topping the bigger ones in a couple of days to make them bush out a bit more and slow the vertical growth while the smaller ones catch up :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm thinking 3 weeks until I flip these I really want a full tent this time 🙏

I hope you are all well and you're all having a wonderful weekend :green_heart: much love :circle-of-love: :passitleft:
That tents massive!!! You could Air BnB that thing in between grows!
Hope youre doing super duper well friend Gandalf!! Sending hugs and high fives! :green_heart::hug::high-five:

:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

A little update today :cheesygrinsmiley: I have added an ultrasonic humidifier to help keep the humidity up, I have got it on a timer and it goes off an hour before lights out and comes on as the lights come on. I checked yesterday and the humidity was around 38%, I then realised my main fan was on the highest setting after the last run (having more lights less plants in flower) so I have turned it down to the middle setting and I will keep an eye on the temp a humidity over the next few days, I'm hoping it will keep the temp up a bit higher too :thumb:

All the big girls had a watering yesterday with 1/3 strength calmag, rootbastic at 0.3ml per and a touch of molasses. They all seem to be happy and the calmag deficiency I have been seeing is nearly cured I think, I'm trying not to over do the calmag as it has a lot of N in it but I think I've got a healthy balance. I haven't topped anyone yet but I will be topping at the end of the week I think 🤔 oh and all of the big ones have female pre-flowers too :cheer:
DSC_1625.JPG

The smaller crew are doing well and catching up with their sisters :cheesygrinsmiley: I haven't needed to water them yet, after their pot up it normally takes around a week to get the cycle going and then every 3/4 days. The back left blackberry has slight leaf curl but I'm sure she will grow out of it :laugh:
DSC_1624.JPG

These girls are going to be big! I am still aiming to flip in 3 weeks but we shall see :laughtwo:

I hope all is well in your garden and world much love to you all :circle-of-love: :passitleft:

A little update today :cheesygrinsmiley: I have added an ultrasonic humidifier to help keep the humidity up, I have got it on a timer and it goes off an hour before lights out and comes on as the lights come on. I checked yesterday and the humidity was around 38%, I then realised my main fan was on the highest setting after the last run (having more lights less plants in flower) so I have turned it down to the middle setting and I will keep an eye on the temp a humidity over the next few days, I'm hoping it will keep the temp up a bit higher too :thumb:

All the big girls had a watering yesterday with 1/3 strength calmag, rootbastic at 0.3ml per and a touch of molasses. They all seem to be happy and the calmag deficiency I have been seeing is nearly cured I think, I'm trying not to over do the calmag as it has a lot of N in it but I think I've got a healthy balance. I haven't topped anyone yet but I will be topping at the end of the week I think 🤔 oh and all of the big ones have female pre-flowers too :cheer:
DSC_1625.JPG

The smaller crew are doing well and catching up with their sisters :cheesygrinsmiley: I haven't needed to water them yet, after their pot up it normally takes around a week to get the cycle going and then every 3/4 days. The back left blackberry has slight leaf curl but I'm sure she will grow out of it :laugh:
DSC_1624.JPG

These girls are going to be big! I am still aiming to flip in 3 weeks but we shall see :laughtwo:

I hope all is well in your garden and world much love to you all :circle-of-love: :passitleft:
Looking good there Mr. Wizard 👀

DSC_1625.JPG

DSC_1624.JPG

Just beautiful, 3 weeks you'll be over run. :rofl:
Looking good Amigo.
Hope everything is going well. :ciao:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Looking great braddah! Loving the bigger tent.
Hope you have a little extra muscle getting through that trim job.lol..
Plants look great as usual.
Cheers bro
Thanks bruva! I think I may have to employ the services of my very loving partner for this one :cheesygrinsmiley: :circle-of-love: :passitleft:
Looking good there Mr. Wizard 👀
Thanks Captain :circle-of-love: may you bring me luck :passitleft:
Just beautiful, 3 weeks you'll be over run. :rofl:
Looking good Amigo.
Hope everything is going well. :ciao:

Stay safe
Thanks Bill :circle-of-love: A couple more weeks and the jungle will be in full swing :green_heart: :passitleft:
Great journal Gandalf, plants are looking excellent
Seriously considering one of them there lamps
I wonder if I'll ever stop wanting new kit and new beans... lol :cool:
Thanks Roy :circle-of-love: The Mars is a lot better than I expected and may be on par with the 315cmh in my opinion and I as long as they make new kit we will buy it :rofl: :green_heart: :passitleft:

Hello everyone :ciao:

Its been very crazy over here in the past week but the ladies have not been forgotten.
The bigger four are looking good, I noticed the mag deficiency coming back on the bigger girls so I have made up some Epsom salts at a dose of 1 teaspoon in a litre and I will spray them twice this week to see if it helps and then add some to the next feed. The temps here outside have dropped considerably and I have noticed that the time in-between watering is increasing so I think I may need to add a dehumidifier at night to keep the temps up and the humidity stable.

Blackberry Moonrocks left Sour Diesel right
DSC_1576.JPG

The smaller ones aren't so small anymore :cheesygrinsmiley: They are all looking good and healthy but I think I will give them a little spray too and see how they like it and try to avoid the same deficiency arising.

These 4 will all be topped in a week to help them bush out a bit.

Sour Diesel front Blackberry Moonrocks back
DSC_1577.JPG

I am going to add the other LED tomorrow as I have moved the Ozark mums into their own tent and there is more space for these to bush out.

I hope all is well in your garden and world :green_heart: much lov to all :circle-of-love: :passitleft:

Its been very crazy over here in the past week but the ladies have not been forgotten.
The bigger four are looking good, I noticed the mag deficiency coming back on the bigger girls so I have made up some Epsom salts at a dose of 1 teaspoon in a litre and I will spray them twice this week to see if it helps and then add some to the next feed. The temps here outside have dropped considerably and I have noticed that the time in-between watering is increasing so I think I may need to add a dehumidifier at night to keep the temps up and the humidity stable.

DSC_1576.JPG

The smaller ones aren't so small anymore :cheesygrinsmiley: They are all looking good and healthy but I think I will give them a little spray too and see how they like it and try to avoid the same deficiency arising.

DSC_1577.JPG

I am going to add the other LED tomorrow as I have moved the Ozark mums into their own tent and there is more space for these to bush out.

I hope all is well in your garden and world :green_heart: much lov to all :circle-of-love: :passitleft:
Heyay Gandalf!
So good to see you and your girls!
Was about to write and check in on ya lol!
Im loving this grow so much! :cheer: :green_heart: :thanks:

DSC_1576.JPG

DSC_1577.JPG

I don’t think you need any luck Gandalf, those are some healthy looking ladies.

Hey everyone :ciao:

This week has been very busy! And the girls have grown a lot!

I have been struggling with the mag deficiency for a couple of weeks but I think the feed of epsom salts has helped considerably, I used a dose of 1 tablespoon per gallon for watering and have sprayed once at a dose of 1 teaspoon per litre. I have not used any calmag as i noticed they were starting to get leaf curl due to the amount of nitrogen in it. I have also reduced the amount of water I am using, I normally use 4L each but have reduced to 3 as the temps are lower at the moment and they were showing slight signs of overwatering.

I also decided not to add the other LED and put in another 315cmh instead to help keep the temps up.

Blackberry Moonrocks left, Sour Diesel right
DSC_1580.JPG

I have topped all of the smaller ones and have moved the Mars so they have it to themselves to help them fill out. They are all looking good I just need them a little fuller before the flip. I am so pleased these babies are doing well after their rocky start.
Sour Diesel front, Blackberry Moonrocks back
DSC_1581.JPG

I think I will be flipping all these girls in a week or so, so they are ready before christmas, the smaller ones should be fuller by then with the Mars shining down on them and the bigger ones are ready to go.

I hope you are all well and life is treating you kindly :green_heart: much love to all :circle-of-love: :passitleft:

This week has been very busy! And the girls have grown a lot!

I have been struggling with the mag deficiency for a couple of weeks but I think the feed of epsom salts has helped considerably, I used a dose of 1 tablespoon per gallon for watering and have sprayed once at a dose of 1 teaspoon per litre. I have not used any calmag as i noticed they were starting to get leaf curl due to the amount of nitrogen in it. I have also reduced the amount of water I am using, I normally use 4L each but have reduced to 3 as the temps are lower at the moment and they were showing slight signs of overwatering.

I also decided not to add the other LED and put in another 315cmh instead to help keep the temps up.

Blackberry Moonrocks left, Sour Diesel right
DSC_1580.JPG

I have topped all of the smaller ones and have moved the Mars so they have it to themselves to help them fill out. They are all looking good I just need them a little fuller before the flip. I am so pleased these babies are doing well after their rocky start.
Sour Diesel front, Blackberry Moonrocks back
DSC_1581.JPG

I think I will be flipping all these girls in a week or so, so they are ready before christmas, the smaller ones should be fuller by then with the Mars shining down on them and the bigger ones are ready to go.

I hope you are all well and life is treating you kindly :green_heart: much love to all :circle-of-love: :passitleft:
Garden looks wonderful this morning my friend. :ciao:
I don't see signs of overwatering.
But it's not the volume that does it.
It's the frequency.
Water the whole pot , soak it.
I water till its pissing out.
Then you have to leave it for a few days to dry right out.
Unless you use my potting method. :Namaste:
I water my soil girls every day and they grow like crazy.
Otherwise you have to let them dry out.
Have you been putting calmag in your water first.
And waiting 10 minutes before adding nutrients?
Hope your having a nice weekend my friend.

Stay safe

:sorry: for my absence life has become very hectic.

I have had the news that we are expecting a baby :cheesygrinsmiley: it will be out first and as you can imagine it has been a roller coaster of emotions.

We have been together for 10 years and have been trying for 3. We went through a terrible loss last year and are obviously worried and with every week that passes become more hopeful.

So apart from my life dramatically changing and my apparent need to become more sensible according to my mother :laugh: the ladies are getting on really well.

I have now moved the led into the veg area as it is a much better light for the area.

The flower tent now has 3x 315w cmh and we are in week 1 of 12/12 😄
DSC_1591.JPG

Left BlackBerry Moonrocks Right Sour Diesel
DSC_1592.JPG

BlackBerry Moonrocks Top Sour Diesel bottom
DSC_1593.JPG

I have squeezed one of the Ozark mums from my other thread in the middle for now and I will be moving them around once the stretch has finished and I remove the humidifier and replace it with a dehumidifier.

I hope you are all well and life is treating you kindly much love to all ❤️

I have had the news that we are expecting a baby :cheesygrinsmiley: it will be out first and as you can imagine it has been a roller coaster of emotions.

We have been together for 10 years and have been trying for 3. We went through a terrible loss last year and are obviously worried and with every week that passes become more hopeful.

So apart from my life dramatically changing and my apparent need to become more sensible according to my mother :laugh: the ladies are getting on really well.

I have now moved the led into the veg area as it is a much better light for the area.

DSC_1591.JPG

DSC_1592.JPG

DSC_1593.JPG

I have squeezed one of the Ozark mums from my other thread in the middle for now and I will be moving them around once the stretch has finished and I remove the humidifier and replace it with a dehumidifier.

Congratulations Gandalf, fingers crossed for you
Plants look to be in great shape too :cool:

DSC_1591.JPG

DSC_1592.JPG

DSC_1593.JPG

Congratulations my friend, wonderful new. :thumb:
All the best to mom and the baby. :love:
Garden looks great.
Just curious and forgive me if I've already asked.
But with the addition safety is paramount.
Do you have smoke detectors and a big fire extinguisher? :Namaste:
Take care.

Stay safe

Back
Top Bottom