Garage attic grow help wit cold

Strongsmoker

This is my first grow its real cold up there was 39 when I shut em off there like 6 weeks into buddin had em outside now there up in my attic will the cold stop there growth anything I can do need help how long do u think they got left its gonna to be gettin colder n idk if they will live got like 8 cfls on em thanks for the help please comment
image4977.jpg
image4987.jpg
image4986.jpg
image4982.jpg

Thanks for tha reply bro not sure i got blankets up there insaltion up there could prolly use some how was thinking bout putting sum soft whites up there not on the plants but to produce heat wat do u think

I think whatever you can do to help the temperature will be a positive. Mylar blankets from a store like Wally's store cost 3$ and bothe reflect light and heat. I wuld suggest taking some cardboard nd cut templates for the sides. Than cut up a mylar emergancy blanket and attach it to the cardboard. Put these on both sides of your plants and it should help. :thumb:

Alright idk when I can do that u think if I put sum soft whits up there would it help or hurt the plant I heard there bad from pot plants this is my first grow that plants like over 5 foot it was doing soo good n now the cold gonna fuck up my yeild

Hey strongsmoker, you are now in my realm of experience=cold weather growbox. A simple solution would be to put your plants in a plastic 35 gal trash can. It will flex so you sould be able to get it in the attic. You could use a 25 wat incandesent bulb with a can over it for heat or just buy a small heater with a thermostat.A blanket over the trash can will also act as insulation. You are so close to harvest. I hope things work out for you.

Think ima just leave it how is buds r getting bigger only got a couple weeks left hope they be mice buds by then should I flush it soneone said that dont kno thou

I have a late plant in the greenhouse. it froze 3 weeks ago and by noon it was growing again. cold will not hurt it . trust me.

Back
Top Bottom