Gelato & Jack Herrer seeds mixed up

Sctanley007

In a total litany of errors it jumbled 2 each Seedsman gelato og’s And jack Herrer. Not a big deal since it’s personal but would like to know the difference for my own grow records.

Question is whether the foliage of the two strains will be noticeably different or will I need to wait until flower? Even then will I be able to distinguish?

I f’ing hate when I do things like this.

In a total litany of errors it jumbled 2 each Seedsman gelato og’s And jack Herrer. Not a big deal since it’s personal but would like to know the difference for my own grow records.

Question is whether the foliage of the two strains will be noticeably different or will I need to wait until flower? Even then will I be able to distinguish?

I f’ing hate when I do things like this.
Shouldnt be too hard to distinguish. My GelatOG is pretty indica heavy as gelato should be but i havent flowered it yet. Jack herer is a lot more sativa with longer but airier buds. Hope this helps some

You are the 1st in the history of growing to ever do this

Congrats:headbanger:

Lol

They will show themselves in flower
Love them equally and they will reward you

Not sure about Seedsman Jack Herer. The strain itself has lots of phenos. Some may be indica leaning. You will know in the end but there may be a little confusion along the way. You will have a pretty good idea early on but a weird pheno from each could mislead you.

I had a similar problem this years. I had miss labeled 2 plants at one repot or another. All the way through I thought they were different plants.That is till I smoked it the flavors at the end made it all clear. As long as you planned to grow them all it just added a little mystery to the grow always a good thing.

Yeah I planned on growing them all and figure I’ll figure it out eventually if I got it wrong. The two I thought were gelato have just started to crack, the two I thought were JH still haven’t.

No big deal but just a dumb mistake. I put 2 JH into sand to rough up and took one out...put the two gelato seeds in and started shaking the sand and had my oh damn moment.

I almost grew both of them for my current grow, but stuck to just my Gelat.OG from seedsman. Here is what mine looks like at 28 days and today on day 47 of vegging while mainlining. Seemed to grow very bushy under my HLG 600H Quantum Board. Hopefully these pics will be a helpful for you in due time (ph is off and am working to right it. Threw off with overwatering with black strap molasses too many times)

Back
Top Bottom