Gelato & Super Lemon & Gorilla Glue, Feminized

It has been ok. I think I'll experiment a bit and add more perlite. I went through an ordeal with Fungus gnats. So I think if I add more it maybe help move air around.

I sprinkled some of this on top of the soil and dried them out. It seems to have worked. I don't see much road kill under the lights.

I also changed up where I bought my promix. Even though it's sealed, it was kept outside in a covered area. Those bales of soil (is that a thing?haha) had gnats, when I bought from a shop that stored it indoors, no gnats. So for that I changed where I bought it.

Has anyone ever tried Greenhouse Nuits? I'm curious to find out how that went? What do you use?

I've not heard of that brand, but if their products have a Guaranteed Analysis printed on their labels, we can figure out what's what for comparison. I myself am using an experimental mix based in peat moss and perlite and it will likely take me another few months to dial it in good, but I'm the kind of grower that looks for walls to bash my head against in hopes of learning from my mistakes, lol. I've learned a lot and suffered a lot too.

I've not heard of that brand, but if their products have a Guaranteed Analysis printed on their labels, we can figure out what's what for comparison. I myself am using an experimental mix based in peat moss and perlite and it will likely take me another few months to dial it in good, but I'm the kind of grower that looks for walls to bash my head against in hopes of learning from my mistakes, lol. I've learned a lot and suffered a lot too.

I hear ya. I'm the same way. I'm gonna play with my mix too. Hopefully it helps

:kiss:

Happy new year @Momma’s Kitchen

For gnats get fans on the soil line - it will help dry the surface soil where the gnats live and also they cannot fly very well so the fan will blow the adults away from the soil so they cannot lay more eggs. I use a box fan for flowering plants and 9" fans for VEG and seedlings.

Happy new year @Momma’s Kitchen

For gnats get fans on the soil line - it will help dry the surface soil where the gnats live and also they cannot fly very well so the fan will blow the adults away from the soil so they cannot lay more eggs. I use a box fan for flowering plants and 9" fans for VEG and seedlings.

Thank you very much for ur advice! I'm going to grab one today

How do you like the Shiva Skunk?

Love her!!!!
This is my second Grow with her. She is very fragrant, short & stocky. Broadleaves and as she moves along, in theory the hairs begin soften Ooozzz loveliness....at least that's what I feel. The hair look like rolly lava tubes. They aren't black or red lolbut I love the fragrance, size, and the buds!! I also have to say from people I share with say the love the taste of her. So she is in my top 4 strains.
What's ur favourite?

I'll check it out . j
Just started "gelato bag seed " today :thumb:

Awesome!!!! I'll follow ya! My phone went on me so I haven't updated pics in a while but all are doing well. I began "topping" some that were ready. The others I left till they grow a little more.

Back
Top Bottom