Greenhouse Girls: Gelato, Super Skunk, Blueberry 420 & An Afghani

Air temp is almost irrelevant. Our concern is the leaf surface micro-clime. Here, with low humidity, as long as I move a lot of air around, the leaf surface stays cool through evaporation. I'm at 3700' with mostly blue sky, so lots of radiation to deal with, but the plants don't show stress. I don't even monitor greenhouse temps any more. Just another thing not to worry about.

How are you supplying the water??

I know that heat is handled great with lots of water and lots of air.

My girls are drinking a shit ton of water now. It's been consistently 30-33 in the flower room. RH in my flower room is 15% higher at the canopy than ambient air going in.

Once we get dew points then its starts to equalize. usually at night.

As long as we are fixing tractors.... lol . Hey they are nothing but a mechanical hobby.
Get a pair of overalls cause you gonna need em.

I'm actually looking for a good cheap used tractor. :lot-o-toke:

Got a pic of that to share??? I'm always interested how folks do watering.

Whats your water source?
Here's some curent pix. I keep a ring hilled up under each plant about at the drip line. I fill the the center to flood irrigate. I use very hard well water 350+ppm TDS. Getting more yellow leaves, grasshoppers are terrible.

Attachments

• DSC01809.JPG
    DSC01809.JPG
    700.4 KB · Views: 86
  • DSC01810.JPG
    DSC01810.JPG
    955.8 KB · Views: 78
  • DSC01811.JPG
    DSC01811.JPG
    632.3 KB · Views: 86
  • DSC01814.JPG
    DSC01814.JPG
    867.8 KB · Views: 88
  • DSC01816.JPG
    DSC01816.JPG
    675.8 KB · Views: 92
  • DSC01819.JPG
    DSC01819.JPG
    793.9 KB · Views: 84
Things are lookin' good, Bush!!! Is your greenhouse gonna be big enough??? Them gals are thriving.
Hey - got my tractor fixed - don't need chickens!!! The battery just went completely dead overnite - completely shot!! No warning and showed fully charged on Charger so I didn't check that right away - live and learn!!

Things are lookin' good, Bush!!! Is your greenhouse gonna be big enough??? Them gals are thriving.
Hey - got my tractor fixed - don't need chickens!!! The battery just went completely dead overnite - completely shot!! No warning and showed fully charged on Charger so I didn't check that right away - live and learn!!
I've lowered the temp on my exhaust fan to keep it cooler at night. We had a cold front go through, and the last couple of nights it's gotten into the low 50's F. Hopefully it will kick them into flower, and slow their stretch down. Glad you got your Ford running. It amazes me how many of those are still working on farms on a regular basis. I'm terrible at auto electrics. Diesel, I can handle.

Diesel, I can handle.
Yep, if you got fuel and you got air - you go !!!! But you still need a starter!!
Yeah, hope you flower soon - I have no idea why mine went - even the ones I wasn't killing seemed to go - I wish I knew their origins. I still have quite a few seeds so I may not attempt to get a branch to pollinate.

Bush Doc - I see your handle and agree. Wow... bushes into trees. They stop at the ceiling I think??

Chilly nights - 50s? Lucky you - gonna get humid tho.

Shesh we still cant open the windows at night unless I wanna melt into my bed sheets.

Hey Syk - I was in the same spot - I wanted to leave them natural but in the end I topped them - I only have one in my 10' tall greenhouse and it's to the top and each side - the branches are tied up, down and around!!!
If you top them just make sure to leave a goodly amount of stem above the joint - Maybe 2" - otherwise when you tie the opposing branches down the stem may split - I have had to clamp 3 of my stems. Looks silly

Side branches will keep growing and top main stem will stop at the ceiling and send the message to the side branches to stop stretching.

I'm full of shit so just take a puff. :passitleft:

I've been studying this phenomenon indoors

Lol yeah. I wear them out regularly. Mostly from cutting branches to put on the trim table.

Hydro something or another...wait....

HydroFarm is a brand I use a lot and Piranha Scissors I get from BAS.

They OK.

I use straight and curved. It really depends on the shape of the flowers which is easiest to use. They both cut fingers easy so becareful.

I'd get both straight and curved. You will need both eventually. Then you have an extra pair for a friend. They seem to ditch me come trim time. Maybe its my personality. lol

In the pic:
I think they are HydroFarm curved titanium coated. Amazon has them.

These:

Hydrofarm HGPP400CT Titanium Precision Curved Blade Pruner

1665360761956.png

Quick update. The cooler weather seems to have kicked them into flower.

Attachments

• DSC01861.JPG
    DSC01861.JPG
    686.4 KB · Views: 84
  • DSC01862.JPG
    DSC01862.JPG
    481.6 KB · Views: 86
  • DSC01863.JPG
    DSC01863.JPG
    516.4 KB · Views: 79
  • DSC01864.JPG
    DSC01864.JPG