Serving: 28g MC/5gal
Serving fluid amount per plant: 2L
Pot Size: 3gal
RH: 39
Temp: 24
Stage: Newer
Additives/Medicine: Bug Be Gone
Pests: No signs of living bugs

**Note lower dosage on new into Bud ie: Afghani, Cheese. Showed signs of "the claw". To much N.

Veg Room
Date:
Serving: 23.5g MC/5gal
Serving fluid amount per plant: 2L
Pot Size: 3gal
Stage: Ext Veg

Veg Room
Date:
Serving: 21.5g MC/5gal
Serving fluid amount per plant: 1 solo cup
Pot Size: 1 gal
Stage: New/Medium

Veg Room
Date:
Serving: 20g MC/5gal
Stage: New/Medium

(Newest clones in 1 gallon)

Veg Room
Date:
Serving: 22g MC/5gal
Stage: Late
Additives/Medicine: Bug Be Gone - No spray day; Molasses 1/4 cup/5gal

Veg Room
Date:
Serving: 23.5g MC/5gal
Serving fluid amount per plant: 2 L
Pot Size: 3 gal
Stage: Late
Additives/Medicine: Bug Be Gone - No spray day; Molasses 1/4 cup/5gal

Skill testing question, I need advice.

I have plants in veg that have lights off at 12 noon. I want to move them to the greenhouse. When should I do it? During lights on and have a long day or during night (outside night)... does it matter?

giving them an odd light schedule for one day won’t cause too much problems. It’s when they get the consistent time schedule change is when it’s a problem... either it be a long night or a long day, There is no less evil then the other... do it when it’s most convenient for you! everything will be A OK! :cool:

Not long again my pot store closed that I buy some of my oil closed. I though of my conversation with Beans I think it was. She was a bud tender on here. Now the last weed store is sold out. Great. Does anyone know anyone around here where I can get some weed? haha

Actually I am hoping someone has a good clean recipe for oil I can make from my plants. I am just wondering how to do it for bigger amounts. I micro dose and use alot, so I was wondering if there is a good oil peep on here? I would appreciate some direction if ya happen to know.

I just heard on the news that Weed has been linked to decreasing you chances of catching Covid 19 because of the CBD qualities says study out of Alberta today. :love: I wonder if @Teddy Edwards knows about it or any articles to post? I will try to find some this afternoon. Interesting, this plant never seems to amaze me.

I make a lot of Canna Infused Oils. I use my Magic Butter Machine. If you have one it is simple.
Decarb at 240f for 90minutes
I use 2 ounces of bud, Sometimes more, then I add 2 cups Grape seed oil or EVOO and you can use coconut oil, The liquid kind
I put the decarb bud in the MBM and add 2 cups oil
I set the MBM to 160f for 8 hours then into the fridge over night
The next day take it out of the fridge and run it at 160f for another 8 hours.
At that point Add some Sunflower Lecithin, 2 tbsp. for 2 cups oil
You can either strain and fill the caps or leave in the fridge unstrained for a couple weeks that allows it to steep and I think it increased the potency
I do run it for an hour or two at 120f after taking it out of the fridge the last time
Then fill your caps. If you have any questions let me know. @InTheShed is the one who told me how to do it and he has made a Tone more oil then I have. All I did was copy his method so he gets the credit
After the second run in the MBM I some times slowly drain some oil from the top and make up 30 or 40 tester caps.
Then put the rest in the fridge with out straining for at least another couple weeks before I strain the chopped bud.

I make a lot of Canna Infused Oils. I use my Magic Butter Machine. If you have one it is simple.
Decarb at 240f for 90minutes
I use 2 ounces of bud, Sometimes more, then I add 2 cups Grape seed oil or EVOO and you can use coconut oil, The liquid kind
I put the decarb bud in the MBM and add 2 cups oil
I set the MBM to 160f for 8 hours then into the fridge over night
The next day take it out of the fridge and run it at 160f for another 8 hours.
At that point Add some Sunflower Lecithin, 2 tbsp. for 2 cups oil
You can either strain and fill the caps or leave in the fridge unstrained for a couple weeks that allows it to steep and I think it increased the potency
I do run it for an hour or two at 120f after taking it out of the fridge the last time
Then fill your caps. If you have any questions let me know. @InTheShed is the one who told me how to do it and he has made a Tone more oil then I have. All I did was copy his method so he gets the credit
After the second run in the MBM I some times slowly drain some oil from the top and make up 30 or 40 tester caps.
Then put the rest in the fridge with out straining for at least another couple weeks before I strain the chopped bud.

Thank you @PCaddict very kind of you to share and give credit. :Namaste: I don't have a butter machine but did coconut based one but I never know the doses and I use oil alot so I need to find away to make it strong without feeling like I have to take so much "oil" to reap the benefits. If I go to Canna Clinic let's say, buy their 100's I take 4 at a time, then micro dose with 100 every couple hours. I am like a hybrid girl. To much sativa and well, let's just say I am fun! haha I have heard different stories about if you can reap the benefits by strain but some say indica sativa and hybrid are the same because of the way the body processes it? All I know is there is a total difference for me in effect. What are you thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom