Gelato & Super Lemon & Gorilla Glue, Feminized

I love those pics, I'm in the kitchen now momma, I won't be late for dinner at 4:20 sharp!:rofl: :blunt:

Here is my GG that presented with the tiniest leaves I have ever seen growing thus far. The buds got no larger than say a large marble, flashing the Orangutan orange as I call it. I have 3 Mothers that I plan on cloning tomorrow. So many bud sites too. For a unique looking bud this one wins.

That Gelato should be some nice evening meds.
It sure was a nice plant to grow. I'm keeping these strains alive for awhile. And I decided I'm going to put a bunch in my greenhouse! I just got it. I hope it goes well. It's a nicer one than the one I made last year lol so hopefully people won't rip me off and I'm doing veggies.

Okay now I am almost caught up todate in this journal. Here are todays pictures. I didn't do anything in the rooms today. Off to work the outdoor garden now. Not to mention I'm going to drop some new strains!!!! Pretty excited.

You need a big ass dog guarding your yard.
I do, and he's with me everywhere I go. Gentle giant until someone says he's not :rofl:
Truth be told. A delivery came the other day and he had the poor guy pinned up against his car and wouldn't let him move. I heard the barking, then a bang he busted through the chain link gate till it popped the lock. He did his job, no biting, just letting me know someone was on the property. He's a very good boy to right people:kiss: I love him so much. He has a human soul I swear.

Congrats on the harvests!!

great photos! Some real good ones in there!!

Haha my daughters eating an ice cream cone right now, she’s not even finished and she’s already asking that question! :laughtwo: :high-five:

Awh cuties!!! Well Momma's Kitchen can't share to minors lol
I miss my kids when they were little. Your blessed :love:

Back
Top Bottom