Gelato & Super Lemon & Gorilla Glue, Feminized

I don’t believe it’s do able. I had to make a you tube channel and have to post video there, then share link to it here. Weed tube also works!

With the pictures, I just take a screen shot of my phone and then edit out the stuff that doesn’t need to be in there.

Ya I totally get why but for us weirdo's that like taking pic & video is challenging when I try to capture enough for everyone to follow what I may be saying.

Posting a bunch of my next round.... well in my other journals lol
I wish it was like boom boom done.

Never mind....that's could turn into a bad joke :rofl:

This forum actually has a lot more to offer then other forums I’ve been at. The other one I was at, a person could only post 5 photos in a post rather then 10 (or more if posted into the member gallery first).
The other one was a pita as well because you had to edit every single photo or else the picture would load at a 90 degree angle from what it’s supposed to be. I know, I know, posting videos can be inconvenient on how a person need to do it, but it makes sense, because you tube and 420 mag have no affiliation together. There’s always a way though... just takes a bit more time. :thumb:

I live the 420 fam. Always seems to have good vibes. If not then the kitchen closes till tomorrow if you know what I mean.
I'll try to make a clip on you tube maybe one day. I wonder what the rules are there? I'm in Canada BC

I live the 420 fam. Always seems to have good vibes. If not then the kitchen closes till tomorrow if you know what I mean.
I'll try to make a clip on you tube maybe one day. I wonder what the rules are there? I'm in Canada BC
I’m in Alberta. :ciao:

I eventually found out after a while that I needed to download the YouTube studio app and change all my videos settings to have a different rating (different audience) so that it didn’t go onto the kids part of you tube... again it’s a bit of a pita but... it’s all part of having the “privilege” of posting videos like that on you tube lol

I’m in Alberta. :ciao:

I eventually found out after a while that I needed to download the YouTube studio app and change all my videos settings to have a different rating (different audience) so that it didn’t go onto the kids part of you tube... again it’s a bit of a pita but... it’s all part of having the “privilege” of posting videos like that on you tube lol
No one can trace where you are? I worry about that

Back
Top Bottom