Greenhouse Girls: Gelato, Super Skunk, Blueberry 420 & An Afghani

Thanks. I guess ambient temps above 95 degrees and 25% RH works as long as they get 15 gallons of water a day. All 4 are 7 or 8 feet across.

Yipes... 15 gallons a day? I don't recall offhand if your plants are in pots or the ground? In 20 gallon fabric pots my plants want about 4 gallons a day. 45ºF in the greenhouse this morning with the doors closed.

Yipes... 15 gallons a day? I don't recall offhand if your plants are in pots or the ground? In 20 gallon fabric pots my plants want about 4 gallons a day. 45ºF in the greenhouse this morning with the doors closed.
They are in the ground. They get that much, but I'm sure they don't use it all. I flood them every 2-3 days depending on temps.

Looking great brother! Let's get that flower show going! :yahoo: :passitleft:

Not much room to take pix anymore. All are jumping into flower, and hoppers are driving me crazy. I try to get out there early when it's cool and hand pick them, but they are still winning the battle.

Attachments

• DSC01874.JPG
    DSC01874.JPG
    478.3 KB · Views: 76
  • DSC01875.JPG
    DSC01875.JPG
    595.1 KB · Views: 92
  • DSC01877.JPG
    DSC01877.JPG
    915.1 KB · Views: 84
  • DSC01881.JPG
    DSC01881.JPG
    622.9 KB · Views: 87
  • DSC01880.JPG
    DSC01880.JPG
    825.6 KB · Views: 87
This whole crop was harvested 4 weeks early because of a hard freeze, and quality was extremely poor. I'm still crying!
Mine was 2. The only 1's that made it was auto's and a zkittlez a buddy gave me. My 2 monster black sugars had bud root within the 1st few weeks of flower. Live and learn.

Sorry to hear you guys. Wow

locals here grow flowers in hoop houses and they run a coal stove that it buried in the ground under the hoop houses. Keeps the soil warmer in the spring so they get an earlier start.

Sorry to hear you guys. Wow

locals here grow flowers in hoop houses and they run a coal stove that it buried in the ground under the hoop houses. Keeps the soil warmer in the spring so they get an earlier start.
I actually plant my greenhouse late, otherwise the plants get too big. Last year was the first time we had killing frost that early in 10 years. Usually I get til early November. Last year it got down to 2F for a few days in early October. I can normally get bye with propane heaters, but that only gains me about 10-15 degrees extra.

Back
Top Bottom