Gelato & Super Lemon & Gorilla Glue, Feminized

Looking good, Momma, my Gelato aspires to grow like yours. Here's hoping that you all and your loved ones are happy and healthy. Stay safe and stay stoned.
Good Day Fred!!! Welcome to the kitchen! hhhmmmm Gelato smells just like a creamery. You will love her. Her yield is good too. I am sure you will do well. Pop in anytime :love:

Thanks Penny!
They are all coming along.
So I have two different people that have smoked the Super Lemon!

The first person said that after they took their first couple of tokes she went wow I'm stoned. But then the high was relaxing uplifting she was off to have a bath and then do some painting. So a relaxing functional high.

Yah!!

Second, said they really enjoyed it. Eased his pain and asked for a another. Liked the flavours. He couldn't desire it to me. I'm waiting on one more review.
2 yahs!

Thanks Mr S.

I apologize for the lag in my journals, I haven't been feeling well along with Mothers Day & birthday just got busy and exhausted all at the same time.

I hope your doing well miss chatting with u. Hope your loved ones stay well. :love:

Thanks Mr S.

I apologize for the lag in my journals, I haven't been feeling well along with Mothers Day & birthday just got busy and exhausted all at the same time.

I hope your doing well miss chatting with u. Hope your loved ones stay well. :love:
No need to apologize. We've all been busy it seems lately. I'm digging old concrete out from some fence posts and my body reminds me I'm not 20 anymore.
Happy belated birthday!!
:party: :happy-birthday: :party:
:hug:

I hear you. One to many garden beds going, this week we will be doing the same. Putting up at new fence by end of June. Seems like projects are forever on going. Probably because of lock down. Oh well getting it done....

Thanks for the wishes :battingeyelashes:
Absolutely! I hope your feeling better too! Sometimes we take on more than we can chew, but the initial bite seems harmless at the time. Then all of a sudden life happens and we wish maybe we grew one less plant or one less room.
But we'll do it all over again next grow because we love it.

Absolutely! I hope your feeling better too! Sometimes we take on more than we can chew, but the initial bite seems harmless at the time. Then all of a sudden life happens and we wish maybe we grew one less plant or one less room.
But we'll do it all over again next grow because we love it.
That's sooo true! I've been honestly not feeling well for 5 months, it's just getting worse. So my energy is not what it should be. Hopefully more n more friggin test will show something.
I do get some feelings like that when I'm tired but I love growing so much, the beauty, aroma, the medicine, love phenotypes love!!!! Yah I'm going to be an old Grammy one day and still will find away to grow.:love:

Back
Top Bottom