Greenhouse Girls: Gelato, Super Skunk, Blueberry 420 & An Afghani

Those girls are huge Bush Doc! :headbanger::morenutes:
It was probably the best idea to top those girls, with the rate they were growing they would of shot through the tunnels roof :rofl: Super healthy and happy girls :bravo: I'm super keen to see the flowers these girls produce!

Whats up Doc?

tenor.gif

Whats up Doc?

tenor.gif
Thanks for asking. Just did some staking, tying down, thinning, and supper cropping so they look a little beat up. I may have to top some more before bloom starts. The buds against the side wall will burn if I don't.

Attachments

• DSC01763.JPG
    DSC01763.JPG
    833.1 KB · Views: 88
  • DSC01764.JPG
    DSC01764.JPG
    745.5 KB · Views: 86
  • DSC01765.JPG
    DSC01765.JPG
    744.2 KB · Views: 93
Ok that makes sense. I've seen local hoop houses that they built a wall then attached the hoops up on the walls. But yeah looked like a lot of work.

Never enough ceiling height. I'm feeling it now.

Ok that makes sense. I've seen local hoop houses that they built a wall then attached the hoops up on the walls. But yeah looked like a lot of work.

Never enough ceiling height. I'm feeling it now.
Check out farmtek.com

They got the goods! Take my wallet.
If I bought another, I'd upgrade to 10 mil fabric. I had to replace my back wall after 6 years, and it was 7 mil. I do take the top off in winter. It's about a 10 minute job, and 20 minutes to put it back on in the spring.

Hey Doc, damn they’re looking good! Huge. Keep in mind if they keep stretching you can always pull that top down and give them each a bend to manage the height and open them up. They’re growing at such a good pace I’m worried if you don’t do something now they’re going to shoot through the roof once they start blooming! :rofl::laugh::morenutes::bravo:

SuperCrop those ladies.

Like this - bend them toward the tall spot in the greenhouse. Sometimes you hafta train after the bend/crack. They will turn up next day.

SuperCrop those ladies.

Like this - bend them toward the tall spot in the greenhouse. Sometimes you hafta train after the bend/crack. They will turn up next day.

Those buds look yummy!

Just started pre-flower and not much stretch last week.
1: Gelato
2: Blueberry 420
3: Super Skunk
4: Afghani
5: Afghani stem

Did a lot of bending this week.

Attachments

• DSC01769.JPG
    DSC01769.JPG
    786.4 KB · Views: 84
  • DSC01770.JPG
    DSC01770.JPG
    842.6 KB · Views: 74
  • DSC01771.JPG
    DSC01771.JPG
    789.5 KB · Views: 77
  • DSC01772.JPG
    DSC01772.JPG
    870 KB · Views: 77
  • DSC01773.JPG
    DSC01773.JPG
    571.9 KB · Views: 78
Just started pre-flower and not much stretch last week.
1: Gelato
2: Blueberry 420
3: Super Skunk
4: Afghani
5: Afghani stem

Did a lot of bending this week.
Nice looking grow. Where you at Canada? I have a few GELATO OG out in my garden they stand 6ft tall and 6ft wide. Just started setting pre flower. Buds on the way. :passitleft::nerd-with-glasses:

Nice looking grow. Where you at Canada? I have a few GELATO OG out in my garden they stand 6ft tall and 6ft wide. Just started setting pre flower. Buds on the way. :passitleft::nerd-with-glasses:
I'm near Billings, Montana. 45 degrees north.

Back
Top Bottom