Getting Hempy With It 2019

It's been two weeks at 12/12 for the flower tent. Everyone is starting to flower and the stretch is on. Today we look at my Original Skunk #1 by Seedsman.
Quadline. 1.5gl Hempy Bucket. 100% perlite medium. 1000w JHOTEC LED in a 2.5'×2.5'×5.2' tent.

Received half of my next grow.
The other half I think is going to be
Herlequin, ACDC, or Catatonic? Which one?
IMG_20190406_142732.jpg

Edit: the seeds are from Dutch Seeds.

I heard about hempy systems today and was really curious about subbing an active grow... yours look great! Maybe I missed it, but what type of nutrients are you using? I’ve read that the system is really easy and stable, but I haven’t found any info on good nutrients use

Edit: and I just realized you’re the guy that commented on my outdoor incredible bulk topic

Well @Bingleberry .. I use hydro nutes. At the moment I'm low balling it. Just plant food. Here we use Texas tomato food. Lots of different options with that. My og Kush grow took high numbers. This round is more typically text book. I grow without bloom nutes and belong to the no flush club. At the moment I am feeding 5-5-9 every other feeding. So feed. Water. Feed water. So on. And I only have to feed/water every 3 or 4 days. Not alot.

Indeed, I think you could skip the rockwool. I have sprouted directly into perlite and it works very well, as long as the seed is positioned hinge down (point up), no more than 3/8” deep, and in a container 8” or less in height (a solo cup is perfect).

But they have excellent growth for 16 day autos. You will be able to top within days, if you so desire.

Indeed, I think you could skip the rockwool. I have sprouted directly into perlite and it works very well, as long as the seed is positioned hinge down (point up), no more than 3/8” deep, and in a container 8” or less in height (a solo cup is perfect).

But they have excellent growth for 16 day autos. You will be able to top within days, if you so desire.
They are not autos. Feminized Photoperiod. The Fast is for the short flowering. I plan to quadline them with a two month veg before flip.

Back
Top Bottom