Good Old Fashion Orange Bud - 100% Skunk

Ur killing it nutty mate what a jungle.i can see in ur plants and ur buds that ur hard work cleaning up and getting up the black and white has made a huge difffrence.quality best best of luck for rest of flower;)

Got a question for you nutty (and anyone else that has grown auto thc bombs). I forgot which pot had which plant on the balcony. Only discernable difference between the bomb and rrf is one has started throwing out 9 blades on the leaves while the other is 7. Am thinking the 9 blades may be the bomb. Is that similar for anyone else that has grown that strain?

looking 100 percent so happy with these bottom picture are clones im using to get seeds

P1090153.JPG
P1090154.JPG
P1090155.JPG
P1090156.JPG
P1090157.JPG
P1090158.JPG
P1090159.JPG

I would also love them if they were in my tent. In fact, I bet they would grace anybodies garden.

They look fantastic bud. Some photos in natural light would be nice though.

Well at least you were able to salvage something from it. Were there any seeds in it? If so then chuck them out in a field or hillside somewhere remote. Worst you'll get is nothing or you may get some stuff to turn into oil or make some bubble. Sucks that it turned hermie on you, hoping that doesnt happen to mine. Got 4-6 weeks left so hoping to see some major fattening of the buds during this time. Looked at trich's under a microscope yesterday and a lot are cloudy but still very young. Buds would be very airy but reckon if each bud site weighs 1g each then i got 40g from 1 plant (rrf) and 36 from the other (thc bomb), (that just the balcony plants).

Head out later today to check the outdoor ones and to give a final feed.

Back
Top Bottom