Bubba Kush - Sweet Island Skunk - Orange Skunk and Mazar

Gnarlednugget

Greeting awesome people of earth.
I have cut some clones today. It will be slow going for 4 weeks. It's all about roots right now...

I have 3 Bubba Kush, 2Sweet Island Skunk, 2 Orange Skunk, And 4 Mazar. That makes for 11 clones, and I will only be flowering 8 maximum.

May the best 8 win.

Strains : Bubba Kush, Mazar, Sweet Island Skunk, Orange Skunk
This is ahydroponic grow using Plant Life Nutrients, and feeding chart from BCNL.
It is a bloombox grow.

Feel free to watch!

CAM01183.jpg

Re: Bubba Kush, Sweet Island Skunk, Orange Skunk, and Mazar.

Thanks Stealth. Still waiting on roots...

I think my next grow i will wait to start till flower. If that makes sense. Skip the foreplay.

I'd put up some pics, but it's still just a humid dome. The lid is closed up, and aired out once a day. Once roots start popping out I will open the vent for a couple days, then start the veg process.

Some of them look better than others, I won't get 100% i don't think. I guess I will post some pics. They're a week since the cut.

Things are slow going. Today i see roots growing from the stem to the rockwool, but none are popping out yet. Here is a picture of one of the bubba kush.
CAM01227.jpg

So i have roots on one Sweet Island Skunk, and one Bubba Kush. I am thinking the low night time temp is retarding development. That's where we are at.

Good news the roots finally popped on 8 of them. 1 bubba kush was lookin bad so I tossed it. So here are the remaining 10.
They will remain like this until they are around 5" tall, and have dangling roots.
PPM 140
PH 5.6-6
CAM01282.jpg

Thanks sweetleaf.

We have some small tap roots growing. This has been the slowest grow ...

The plants weren't looking so good, but they are feeling better now. They are green again, growing roots, and have new leaves growing out. Hopefully from here out is good.
CAM01334.jpg
CAM01335.jpg

It's week 3 day 1.
My flowering plants have needed cold air, and they got it, so the ones in this thread suffered super chilly days and nights since i cut them. Those flowers have been harvested, and reasonable temps have been granted to the veggies. I expect them to really take off now. Stay tuned folks.

Hahaha drag it on... My air pump took a shit late last week. I spoke with BCNL and they are sending me another pum.It's on its way now... Bad news is that the roots that we did have all died, turned dark and shriveled... plants are still alive. Thats where I am at. Not ideal, but shit happens. Hope all of you have a nice week. I will update after the pump arrives.

Glad to have a pilot on board. This grow has been troubled so far. Once i get the pump. It should be ok. I will give them a couple weeks to grow bigger roots them flower those girls!

Ok I got the new airpump yesterday free of charge fromBCNL. l installed it, and we have restored the magic bubbles! Maybe now some roots will grow.

Back
Top Bottom