BOEL Skunk x JohnnyD's Cambodian Thai In RDWC

Some BOEL genetics, I'd like to see what comes of these.. how's the smells? Stinky? looking at some of their stuff used in Swami seeds. I'm in Aus though and they only ship to u.s.. anyways, subbed and looking good..
If you get a sec grizz check out his other grow... it's pretty much the G.O.A.T.

Rider509 - Two Thais & G13

Some BOEL genetics, I'd like to see what comes of these.. how's the smells? Stinky? looking at some of their stuff used in Swami seeds. I'm in Aus though and they only ship to u.s.. anyways, subbed and looking good..
Hey Grizz, it's been a while since I've seen you in these parts. I hope all is well.
The flowering has just begun so not much smell yet. It'll be interesting to see which phenos become dominant as the grow progresses. It started out so dense and squatty like a full indica and when the stretch hit they raced for the sky like a sativa. I got these seeds from the breeder. I've got a few left so when it's finished if you'd like to give it a go drop me a DM. I'm sure a few seeds could sneak through customs.

Sounds good bro, I'm sure i got something you'd want..

Tie the mother down.

IMG_403116.JPG

Are the yo-yo's for holding the branches down the same price as the ones to hold them up?
Specialty items always cost more. That's why I scrogged whatever was flexible enough to bend down and under the net. Did a bit more supercropping too.

Scrogdawg, I want to see you run this strain in your style of growing. I thought they were going to get unruly, but it looks like the perfect plant to scrog. And look at the early frost! These two have been largely ignored, but look at the dark green leaves and lack of any indication of nute burn. They are tough as nails. I can only imagine what you could do with them.

These poor plants are getting ZERO attention. And I'm talking about from me, not the journal. They have to suck hind tit because the big girls are taking all of my time and attention. And they have to make do with whatever I'm feeding the others since they're all fed from the same nute storage tank that auto-feeds the reservoirs. They'd better not complain or NO SOUP FOR YOU! I don't even like to take photos because I hate the look of HPS lighting. Maybe I should give them their own Samsung LEDs? I'll probably move them into the big room once I harvest the MTPC. They're kinda out of sight and out of mind in the 4x4 tent.

Never mind me, I'm just rambling to myself. :)

Scrogdawg, I want to see you run this strain in your style of growing. I thought they were going to get unruly, but it looks like the perfect plant to scrog. And look at the early frost! These two have been largely ignored, but look at the dark green leaves and lack of any indication of nute burn. They are tough as nails. I can only imagine what you could do with them.

That does look like a strain that would fit my style.

These poor plants are getting ZERO attention. And I'm talking about from me, not the journal. They have to suck hind tit because the big girls are taking all of my time and attention. And they have to make do with whatever I'm feeding the others since they're all fed from the same nute storage tank that auto-feeds the reservoirs. They'd better not complain or NO SOUP FOR YOU! I don't even like to take photos because I hate the look of HPS lighting. Maybe I should give them their own Samsung LEDs? I'll probably move them into the big room once I harvest the MTPC. They're kinda out of sight and out of mind in the 4x4 tent.

Never mind me, I'm just rambling to myself. :)

Ya, you are.

Like a red headed step child.....

Like a rented mule.

Just a lame video update on the red headed stepchild grow. Poor things get no love. They get fed, have one fan, and an extraction fan/filter. No environmental controls. Not even a thermometer! And they get the 600W HPS, which they seem to really like. They certainly aren't complaining. A cave dude could grow this pheno.

Wow. Was I purposefully not invited to play in this one... ..

Not even gonna sub. I'm too depressed...

Since when do you need an invite? You don't even have to :wood: at the door... just come in! (edit: bring beer!)
And the link has been in my sig line since Day One! Maybe you don't see it with the app?

The girls are quietly kicking ass over here. They are going to be frost monsters for sure. They've just gotten started and already the colas are getting big and fat. Such a pretty plant! Can't wait to move it to the big room after the MTPC has been chopped.

Not sure how the app works, Tunkers. I only occasionally use it to post pics direct from the phone. The HPS lighting doesn't let you see it but these plants are gorgeous. So vibrant green, and I'm blown away by the denseness and frost of the buds already. Huge fan leaves. And they get ZERO perks. No humidity control, no temp control, no reservoir temp control, no specific diet. And yet they are kicking ass. I'd really like to see what they'd do if SD would grow them. I'm not doing them justice.

Back
Top Bottom