Got Sap?

Jackalope

A while back I read a thread about sap coming from pot plants. I had never seen it before and am not sure if I believed it when I read it. Well folks it is true. Now I can't remember if it is a good thing or a bad thing LMAO. Really cool though. I first noticed it when I found a glob of sap on my scissors
Because of the article I knew what it was and was not to shocked. The thing is I didn't know where it came from. On close inspection I found more sap balls in the buds as I went a long. Some were cloudy like what was found on the scissors while others were amber. I am including the pics. I got. You should be able to notice the sap in each pic if you look.

Here is a pic of the Purple Betty the sap came from. No green at all on any of the buds after manicuring. Not much production on this plant. It reminds me of the Purple Erkle buds I got years back.

I've grown other plants like Croutons that if you cut stalk of the plant it will sap up. The Nuggets of sap are an insense called dragons blood. I'm wondering if mj doen't do that too. I don't know if I'll try that.

As far as I know there was no place that was damaged to produce this sap. I just found balls of it in different parts of the plant. Haven't tried to smoke it yet but I still have it.

I've seen it posted in other threads just the same but I have never seen or heard that it would come in different colors according to the trichomes..... Very interesting!
Not to mention the fact that those buds are insane brother.... Ive seen purple before, but not like her.
Love the purple!
I'll get on it LMAO.

You have those seeds Guy LMAO.
It was weird, the color was different in all 3 globs. The first was cloudy white. The other 2 were shades of amber. One was golden just like honey. I smoked some of it with no major effects like you would expect from a big glob of resin. So it ends up sap is sap. Oh well still cool to see.

How on Earth am I going to decide LMAO...... I 100% thought that it would be insane to indulge in that stuff, but you're right it's pretty cool to look at just the same.

Some of those Purple Betty I call Rainbow Purps. There is no rhyme or reason to there color. Buds will be a mix of purple green and everything in between. That's on one bud not just the different parts of the plant. I have some that are purple on one side and green on the other LMAO. The one I am selfing showed no purple at all.
This strain does not degrade very fast. The breeder would finish them for a extra 2 weeks for better color. I don't care about color all that much but those purple buds are way cool to look at. I have never bought anything as purple as that plant was. I'm sure there are some out there though. The main thing is the high with this strain. This is way stronger then most of the Purps strains I have tried.

Sap seems to be more prominent than I thought. I have found it the last 2 grows. The first time was with plants taken late into flower so I really can't say it was natural. I could have been just old age. Weed was great though.

This grow I found it right out in the open. I noticed this a few days ago and would have freaked out if I hadn't seen it before. Now I notice it all the time because it sticks out and catches my attention. Figured what the hell might as well take pictures of it. This plant is close to being finished but still needs a few days away. Nice puddle of sap inside this leaf.

Sap seems to be more prominent than I thought. I have found it the last 2 grows. The first time was with plants taken late into flower so I really can't say it was natural. I could have been just old age. Weed was great though.

This grow I found it right out in the open. I noticed this a few days ago and would have freaked out if I hadn't seen it before. Now I notice it all the time because it sticks out and catches my attention. Figured what the hell might as well take pictures of it. This plant is close to being finished but still needs a few days away. Nice puddle of sap inside this leaf.

That’s pretty cool my friend, I’ve never looked for it before but I’ll be keeping an eye out for it on my plants I have going now, thanks for sharing mate

Back
Top Bottom