GreatLife4All's DWC G13 C99 Grow Journal - 2013

:laugh: i love babbling incoherently.... :blunt:

I also love weed that will drop me to my knees :rofl: your smoke report sounds quite appetizing as well. I would be proud :)

The SK will do both... it is starting to smell very good now that it is curing in jars. The diesel smell is going away and you are left with more of the tang...

Sounds like you have quite the harvest GL4A :thumb:

Yes, it is going to be very good. The multi-strain thing has worked out well. Three plants suffered on yield - BC Cheese, Sour Diesel, and the C99 - but I got enough from them to tell which i like. But the other five are going to be exceptional. I weighed the SK before I jarred it - and I had just over 3oz. Which is pretty good in a crowded tent.

I harvested the Green Poison and HJ-33 last night - dried a sample of each in the oven. These two plants have been side-by-side their whole lives now. The HJ-33 has twice the yield and is better smoke. Very disappointed in the GP. They both finished nicely within 7 weeks. They both achieved the same size. The GP has lots of little buds and the HJ has a good amount of very dense and large buds. I honestly thought that they GP would outyield the HJ until I got the initial trimming done - not even close. I will let both dry and see if it doesn't improve the taste and high of the GP... but I am not real hopeful.

how is the sweet thai coming along, I have never smoked/seen any bud along the lines of "thai" bud just pictures.. Always had a fascination of how the buds grew almost in a complete cylinder, or maybe the growers dry it in the way to have it form like that, i'm not sure but I do know i'm probably ill informed HA! +reps to you G!

The Sweet Tai still has a week (theoretically)... so it and the White Shark - 33 are the only two plants left in the tent. I had to push it down to get light and air into the interior of the plant - so it looks terrible right now.

But, yes, it has lots and lots of little stick like buds all over the place. None of them are very large - maybe 2-3 inches long on average and 3/4" around. The calyxes are small and the hairs are long... so I would expect it to shrink quite a bit during drying.

I sampled the ST about three weeks ago when I broke a branch - and I thought that it was very good. I haven't taken a sample yet, but it is very frosty and the hairs have mostly turned red at this point. I have a small branch drying right now - and will let you know in a couple of days how it smokes. I would not grow this plant indoors - to hard to control. However, as an outdoor plant my belief is that it would be hard to beat.

So right now I would rank them as Silver Kush, Sour Diesel, HJ-33, BC Cheese, and finally C99. However, the ranking on the C99 is not fair as it suffered more than any of the other plants under the shadow of the Sweet Tai. I have a clone of this C99 plant in my other flowering tent and it is impressive, to say the least. So I will suspend judgement on the C99.

I also have a Bay 11 in that same tent... that is a damned impressive plant as well. The main cola is at least 16" long now, nicely filled, and heavily frosted - it still has three weeks to go.

Hope everything is growing well in your world... I couldn't be happier.

Subbed up. I'm late so I'll just try to catch up! Very thorough from what I've seen! +reps

3 zips of the silver kush sounds very satisfying.. Hope you push 3+ on all the rest of the girls.. Sorry to hear about that green poison.. Looks can be deceiving as hell, that looked to be the winner from the pictures! Figure you are going to be dropping strains when all the girls are flower said and done? Hope you are able to narrow it down from all the fine genetics your rocking with! +reps, much needed G!
Keep up the killer work man :peace:

Just finished reading through this thread after you through some reps this way!. I have to say that I am VERY impressed with your prose and your overall coordination over all aspects of your grow! I have to say that I love the your E&F system that you have there as well.

Since I have noticed that this thread is no longer being updated I will find your most recent thread and continue this post there, since I have a lot of curiosity towards your setup and procedures.

+Reps ;)

Thank you for the comments AfricanGrower.

Please feel free to post any questions here. I will monitor this thread.

I am just about ready to start another journal... I think I am going to try organic this time.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Clone_Only_Strains_-_Pacific_G13.jpg

Back
Top Bottom