Greetings from Az

Cactusreefer

Hello! Long time cannabis connoisseur here. Im an Arizona native, and am ready to grow again, now that weve passed prop 207. I used to grow way back in the day, just indoor soil and big MH/HPS. Fast forward 25 years and im putting together a tent for my guest room. Basic plan is 4x2 tent, Phlizon COB lighting, top fed DWC, auto flower seeds. Planning on just 2 plants to start. I have 2 more outside as well just for hell of it. Long time lurker on this site but decided to join for this grow, and hope to learn a lot. Thanks! J

:welcome:to 420 mag. You came to the right place to learn from many different types of growers here. Wish you the best take care
:passitleft:

Hello! Long time cannabis connoisseur here. Im an Arizona native, and am ready to grow again, now that weve passed prop 207. I used to grow way back in the day, just indoor soil and big MH/HPS. Fast forward 25 years and im putting together a tent for my guest room. Basic plan is 4x2 tent, Phlizon COB lighting, top fed DWC, auto flower seeds. Planning on just 2 plants to start. I have 2 more outside as well just for hell of it. Long time lurker on this site but decided to join for this grow, and hope to learn a lot. Thanks! J
Welcome to 420 :welcome: My friend glad you picked back up our little hobby.
Sounds like you have everything on the go. Just curious the two your putting outside are they autos? From what I hear from the other great growers in your wonderful state it might get a little hot. If you get a chance go to journals on the go and start one. We can follow along and help if needed. Also if there is any more equipment you need check our excellent sponsors for a better deal.
Happy growing friend.

Welcome to 420 :welcome: My friend glad you picked back up our little hobby.
Sounds like you have everything on the go. Just curious the two your putting outside are they autos? From what I hear from the other great growers in your wonderful state it might get a little hot. If you get a chance go to journals on the go and start one. We can follow along and help if needed. Also if there is any more equipment you need check our excellent sponsors for a better deal.
Happy growing friend.
Thanks Bill! Getting ready to start a journal this evening actually. As far as which 2 outside, they are Toofless Alien and Samsquanch OG from Mephisto. Heat is def a concern, but were pushing high 70's/low 80s now. They popped a couple days ago, hoping they finish mid-end May. I made a tabletop greenhouse structure with shade screen if needed, as well as portable evap cooler. More just a test, our spring down here is usually very short haha. I will detail in journal. Thanks!

Thanks Bill! Getting ready to start a journal this evening actually. As far as which 2 outside, they are Toofless Alien and Samsquanch OG from Mephisto. Heat is def a concern, but were pushing high 70's/low 80s now. They popped a couple days ago, hoping they finish mid-end May. I made a tabletop greenhouse structure with shade screen if needed, as well as portable evap cooler. More just a test, our spring down here is usually very short haha. I will detail in journal. Thanks!
Sounds like a good plan my friend. There are lots of great growers from AZ here that can assist im sure. How is your RH in the afternoon?

Welcome aboard the 420 Train @Cactusreefer . You stand a pretty good chance of the Auto's getting done by end of May. We still may be in the 90's + though as we're doing 80's next few days already. Oh yeah, I'm in the Phoenix area.
There's several from AZ. here; but it seems several disappeared rather quickly. Maybe never got things rolling.
Good Luck on your grows. I'm not an Auto Flower grower. Tried them for a couple grows & went back to Photo's.

Sounds like a good plan my friend. There are lots of great growers from AZ here that can assist im sure. How is your RH in the afternoon?
Right now hangin mid 20's outside air, greenhouse double that. Kinda a DIY thi g outdoor

Welcome aboard the 420 Train @Cactusreefer . You stand a pretty good chance of the Auto's getting done by end of May. We still may be in the 90's + though as we're doing 80's next few days already. Oh yeah, I'm in the Phoenix area.
There's several from AZ. here; but it seems several disappeared rather quickly. Maybe never got things rolling.
Good Luck on your grows. I'm not an Auto Flower grower. Tried them for a couple grows & went back to Photo's.
Thanks man, im new to autos. I didnt even knkw what they were until recently lmao. Bro in law told me to give em a shot. Anything in particular turn you off of them, or just like how photo grow?

Thanks man, im new to autos. I didnt even knkw what they were until recently lmao. Bro in law told me to give em a shot. Anything in particular turn you off of them, or just like how photo grow?
I just like being able to control the size & when it goes into flower. Then the clones I take save $ on seeds also.

Welcome to 420, @Cactusreefer.

I can't wait to see your outdoor autos!

Back
Top Bottom