Greetings from Southwestern New York!

GrowBoxBudGuy

420 Member
Greetings from Southwestern New York...!!! I am back growing after a 20+ year hiatus, and legally this time... Still stealth growing using a small 2 x 2 x 4 grow cabinet... Loving LED's (primarily SIL's) compared to the Fluorescent's, HPS, and MH lighting I was using years ago... Currently using nylon rope wicking pots and soil, my preferred watering method, but have also used inert mediums as well as ebb and flow hydroponics...

Greetings from Southwestern New York...!!! I am back growing after a 20+ year hiatus, and legally this time... Still stealth growing using a small 2 x 2 x 4 grow cabinet... Loving LED's (primarily SIL's) compared to the Fluorescent's, HPS, and MH lighting I was using years ago... Currently using nylon rope wicking pots and soil, my preferred watering method, but have also used inert mediums as well as ebb and flow hydroponics...
Welcome to 420magazine my friend @GrowBoxBudGuy :welcome:

Stay safe
Bill

Welcome to 420 Magazine @GrowBoxBudGuy

Let me guess you like growing in a grow box? :rofl:
It sound like you are a very rounded grower do you have any old images?

If you want to see what other growers are doing or you are ready to start; here's the link.

How to Make a Grow Journal

Also; after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Back
Top Bottom