Greetings from Woodstock

Drummingstar1

Getting used to being the "old timer", I say Hey! from Woodstock, NY in the Catskill Mtns. Pro musician with deep connects. to the old rockers with the inits. GD since 1973. introduced to "sensi" by members of gd and other sf rock bands, they were the first to grow and separate the females (that I know of). All these players had sizable homes in Marin co. with greenhouse gardens out back and a friendly competition going for who had the best buds at the recordings and get togethers. Now with lights it's a whole other ball game.
I've spent a lot of time in India and the Himalayas.
That's me; hope to hear from some interesting folks, especially females who appreciate the herb, (I hope that's ok to say here). Not really sure how paranoid I should be with regards to giving too much info, but giving it a try as I like the vibe at the site. Maybe I can add something and/or learn something. .:thanks:

Re: Grettings from Woodstock

Hey there old timer. Welcome home.

:thanks:
Thanks to everyone for replying! I didn't expect that! I could go on about the old days, if anyone is interested. I've had the privilege of being in some incredible scenes among some extraordinary people, but not assuming everyone wants to hear about it.
I have growing in my blood and have been into horticulture for a long time. Have had good success with bio organic approach, growing some fine strains.
I spend most of my time doing music, so I'm not really accustomed to the web site thing, it's protocols, etc. but learning as I go.

drummingstar108

Thanks JudiA and Soniq420. I'll check that out. I came up here 16 years ago. I didn't go to the Woodstock festival either, as I had to go to CA, but do remember passing Joni Mitchell, Steve Stills, and Graham Nash (with a tiny monkey on his neck) on the moving walkway at LAX on their way to play the festival as we were coming in!
(BTW, the Woodstock festival was held in Bethel, NY about 70 miles away from here!)
North of the Emerald Triangle; that must be nice!

Cat Mother and the All Night Newsboys; I remember them from New York city around 1969. Used to hear them on WBAI and heard them at the Fillmore East one time. A nice band. What happened to them?

Getting used to being the "old timer", I say Hey! from Woodstock, NY in the Catskill Mtns. Pro musician with deep connects. to the old rockers with the inits. GD since 1973. introduced to "sensi" by members of gd and other sf rock bands, they were the first to grow and separate the females (that I know of). All these players had sizable homes in Marin co. with greenhouse gardens out back and a friendly competition going for who had the best buds at the recordings and get togethers. Now with lights it's a whole other ball game.
That's me; hope to hear from some interesting folks, especially females who appreciate the herb, (I hope that's ok to say here). Not really sure how paranoid I should be with regards to giving too much info, but giving it a try as I like the vibe at the site. Maybe I can add something and/or learn something. .:thanks:
Thanks for the reply! Haven’t been up your way in years, but I sure enjoyed it. Gorgeous part of the state (I’m from Connecticut, originally) . Nah, don’t be paranoid, brother. Even in backwards states like this (Georgia) they’ve decriminalized anything under a zip... take care, Bob

@Twosheds Welcome to the site. It's a pleasure to have you join.

It seems you have mistakenly responded to a 21 yr old post. The "associated threads" still get me from time to time. No harm, no foul. Just letting ya know, you may not get a reply from the original poster.

If you ever want to get a member's attention, add a "@" at the start of their username without a space.

Again, welcome.

It seems you have mistakenly responded to a 21 yr old post. The "associated threads" still get me from time to time. No harm, no foul. Just letting ya know, you may not get a reply from the original poster.

If you ever want to get a member's attention, add a "@" at the start of their username without a space.

Again, welcome.
Lol thanks!

Welcome to the forum @Twosheds :passitleft:...even though you joined before I did :rofl::lot-o-toke:

Again, welcome.
Musta had some dyslexic typing there :passitleft: ...not 21, just 12 years my friend, but still old :hmmmm: ...and can't y'all do something about the "similar threads" in the intro section...(meaning, do away with them)...I understand them in other sections, cause knowledge is knowledge, but the intro section is the worst, seeing that's where you want the noobs to start :rofl:

@MochaBud

Hmm, it seems my math was off. I intently typed "21", I recall kicking the numbers around. Obviously I didn't do that enough. Whoa...way off!

I do appreciate you holding me to a higher standard than I do myself. I didn't mean to let you down. ;) hee hee...I have to admit, this site has seen me do some stupid things. Thanks, brother.

I hope these "odd incidences" are becoming fewer.

Welcome to 420magazine. :welcome:

Back
Top Bottom