Greetings to all

nagaman1312

420 Member
IMG_20210409_221254.jpg
IMG_20210409_221221.jpg
so this is my indoor diy grow tent I'm running a viparspectra p1000 and going into week 5. so I got on the right side a northern light with some unique and unusual growth, I hope I can make some better pics 4 u guys, and on the left a Mazar. I'm running out of vertical space so I have dimmed the lights to 70 %. I don't know if it's worth to cut some fan leafs to get more light down below or to lollipop those ladies. I did get some light bleaching cuz of light stress on the Mazar
any comments or thoughts would be much appreciated
ps: you are the first to know :) I mean I just wanted to share cuz I can't really say it to someone else over here, cuz of laws and stuff

IMG_20210409_221254.jpg
IMG_20210409_221221.jpg
so this is my indoor diy grow tent I'm running a viparspectra p1000 and going into week 5. so I got on the right side a northern light with some unique and unusual growth, I hope I can make some better pics 4 u guys, and on the left a Mazar. I'm running out of vertical space so I have dimmed the lights to 70 %. I don't know if it's worth to cut some fan leafs to get more light down below or to lollipop those ladies. I did get some light bleaching cuz of light stress on the Mazar
ps: you are the first to know :) I mean I just wanted to share cuz I can't really say it to someone else over here, cuz of laws and stuff
You know that light is only rated at 100 watts? And it's only good for a 2ft by 2ft flowering area! Stretching the limits in there aren't we :thumb:
They look good though, the one on the left could use a little cal-mag, but ya they look good :welldone:

so this is my indoor diy grow tent I'm running a viparspectra p1000 and going into week 5.
Casually walks in with some gorgeous ladies with the above statement! Haaa haaa haaaa... love it!

I would be thrilled to have results like that. I'm on the newer side of growing and learning as much as I can here. Some conversations go over my head or I'm too thick headed to accept what I'm reading. But whether you are looking for it or not, you'll find a tremendous amount of wisdom here as was already given above.
Welcome to
:420:

You know that light is only rated at 100 watts? And it's only good for a 2ft by 2ft flowering area! Stretching the limits in there aren't we :thumb:
They look good though, the one on the left could use a little cal-mag, but ya they look good :welldone:
I did had some issues with the one on the left with cal mag def but all I have now is AN cap mag Xtra with 4%N so I'm not risking adding much more

Casually walks in with some gorgeous ladies with the above statement! Haaa haaa haaaa... love it!

I would be thrilled to have results like that. I'm on the newer side of growing and learning as much as I can here. Some conversations go over my head or I'm too thick headed to accept what I'm reading. But whether you are looking for it or not, you'll find a tremendous amount of wisdom here as was already given above.
Welcome to
:420:
I just feel like I have a green thumb cuz I've been growing a bit more than a year, until I ended up with my current set up, it was a hell of a ride

First of all @nagaman1312 welcome aboard.

Your ladies are looking might fine.

You need to give a little more detail about your question.

Where are you in the plant cycle, what week of flower?

tok..
I just entered week 5, to be honest I don't have a specific question, more like I've been looking for more experienced growers to validate me ... OK seriously now is it OK to cut fan leafs so late into flower and also any ideas on gaining space between the lights and plants, I'm a bit scared to do something drastic on my own since this grow is doing fine for most of the time.
cheers

I did had some issues with the one on the left with cal mag def but all I have now is AN cap mag Xtra with 4%N so I'm not risking adding much more
You could always just add some "Epsom Salt" ...a table spoon per gallon will green them up...Epsom Salts is the mag in cal-mag :thumb:
I just entered week 5, to be honest I don't have a specific question, more like I've been looking for more experienced growers to validate me ... OK seriously now is it OK to cut fan leafs so late into flower and also any ideas on gaining space between the lights and plants, I'm a bit scared to do something drastic on my own since this grow is doing fine for most of the time.
cheers
As long as you can grow from seedling to smoking some, your validated :thumb: ...and until you can get more lights, yes I would remove some fan leaves, but only about 10 to 15 at a time, so as not to stress her :thumb: I run some strong ass old school HIDs, so no need to remove leaves for me...

IMG_20210409_221254.jpg
IMG_20210409_221221.jpg
Welcome to 420magazine beautiful girls my friend. :welcome:
Bill

Back
Top Bottom