Greetings!

J Obadiah

Afternoon everyone!

A little bit about myself...

I like to consider myself a bit of a Cannabis conessuer because not only do I have almost 20 years on the consumption side of things, I've spent my whole "cannabis career" researching, searching, questioning & generally immersing myself in all aspects of Cannabis. Im the youngest of 4 brothers, one of them happens to be a well known grower on 420 Mag.

I'll turn 30 years old on 4/20, so this is a big year for me. Not kidding about that, I love having 420 as my birthday. I currently reside in California's Central Valley, and we have an extremely strong tradition of agriculture and farming here, so cultivating MJ is only something I came by naturally. Its what we do. We grow over 90% of the pistachios in the United States, as well as Almonds (or Ammends as some of these hicks say), Walnuts, and other cool stuff.

I currently grow for my own medicinal purposes, as I had a Spinal Fusion back surgery done in 2005, c3 to l5 vertebrae. Gnarly. But the medicinal aspect is only part of my experience with weed. I've loved the flavors, aromas, textures, colors and everything about it ever since I can recall.

California has legalized the recreational use of MJ for adults, so it is much easier to be a pot smoker here nowadays, however, there are some limits, like no being in public areas, no growing in view of schools or children and a few other things, so I am grateful for the state in which I reside.

With that, happy growing my Nugs, I'll see ya around!

Obadiah

Welcome to 420, J Obadiah!
Sounds like you'll fit right in around here:welcome:

Ahoy There,
Welcome to 420.
Fellow fusionist L2 l3 l4 l5 two months ago.
Still having back problems but continued with my grow.

Ahoy There,
Welcome to 420.
Fellow fusionist L2 l3 l4 l5 two months ago.
Still having back problems but continued with my grow.
Hello there! Glad to know you. You'll get there, give yourself time. Little tip: try to wear white clothes to minimize colors on ur scar, and find a position u like, stay there, less movement will speed ur fusion a bit. My surgeon was Shriners Hospital for Children Chief of Staff Dr. Stephen Skinner, one of the original developers of the operation over 40 years ago. He had done like, thousands by the time he saw me. Anyway, I'll pray for your speedy fusion and recovery. You wont regret it long-term if you practice good standards now, like sitting up straight haha

:welcome: from one a them there hicks :yahoo: good to meetchya. My wife had L3 L4 dun and suffered hellish pain. We look forward to your expert input :hug::hookah:
Hahaha I love it! Hows it goin bud!? Glad to meet you as well. The folks who have only partials done or smaller-level fusions can sometimes go through more pain because the pain gets amplified due to the fact that the spine is resting all its weight and force on a smaller area of weakness. I have my whole spine fused, yes, but the advantage I had was the pain could be doled out across the entirety of the spinal column and down into the feet, or up and into the shoulders, neck, and head. Having only one or two vertebrae supporting all the spinal column is way more pain-inducing. Hopefully she's OK and she'll continue to heal up nicely. Thanks for the Welcome.

Brother, with your experience and love for Cannabis you've just found the extended family you never knew you had. Pretty much everyone here shares the same love for Cannabis that you have my friend.

I'm sure you'll have some amazing grow journals up and running in no time and with your background and knowledge I'm sure you'll make for some stiff competition in the contests here.

:welcome:to:420:

Brother, with your experience and love for Cannabis you've just found the extended family you never knew you had. Pretty much everyone here shares the same love for Cannabis that you have my friend.

I'm sure you'll have some amazing grow journals up and running in no time and with your background and knowledge I'm sure you'll make for some stiff competition in the contests here.

:welcome:to:420:
Hey I really appreciate that. I've actually been working on my Journal for 3 days but it just got deleted so I have to do it over. haha. Looking forward to the season!

Welcome !

Back
Top Bottom