Greetings!

TorroTorro

420 Member
Hello good people :D

Wanted to say hello and tell a bit about myself.

I am a daytrader specialized in shorting assets, meaning I make my money when stock prices fall, I can also go long, but it's not in my nature to bet on things that grow - except ---> ! When we talk out beloved plant :)

Been growing my own strain for many years, it's an early flowering very mold resistant cold climate Sativa dominant with a pinch of Northern Light and Gelato, the rest comes from my local area which has already been cultivated to preform well outside.

This year though I moved to an appartment, so I bought a tent and just started a single plant up, it should be finished around August 1st this year, I haven't smoked any cannabis for 1½ year, and stopped smoking cigarretes 2 months ago. But when I smoked cannabis, I could smoke about 1 kilo in 9 months. I never mixed it with tobacco, just pure into a pipe.

Im an oldschool musician, played on festivals and currently just make it for my own ears recreation, love it.
I am a mathematician programming primarily visual components in 3d space, fractals and volumes is a niche of mine.

I grow a lot of things on the balcony, growing plants is very nice IMO. Not just Cannabis.

I love to experiment with things, and have developed a proven method for very dense cannopy on a plant that can move around by just picking it up, I developed the method over 6 years until I perfected it about 5 years ago, now I don't grow plants in any other way.

Have never grown a cannabis plant that rose like a christmas tree ( untouched ) I have always trained the plants since my very first, many broken branches, but now I dont break anything :)

You can follow my growlog here -->

I usually go with the basics, the best mechanisms are the simplest, so I never try over complicate things.

So, there you go, a bit about me, and have a nice one
Stay frosty!

Welcome to 420 Magazine @TorroTorro

Do you have any images from pass grows you would like to share?
What kind of nutrients do you use?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

Hi!

Unfortunately I do not have any images right on my hand from previous batches!
I won many image contests on other forums over the years, but the forum where I posted my previous seasons got closed down, and all material on there was lost, I have not kept backups on my local disk.

I can however, go through some of my private messages with people on misc SOME and see if I can find anything :)

Thanks for the guides!
Stay Frosty!

@Tokin Roll wooo, I managed to find some in a PM with a friend on discord :D

This is my own stain, hybrid, exceptionally resistant to rain and mold. And it starts to preflower already in August, I live around north europe, so we get long bright nights in the summer.

Same technic as this year, but this is some years older and I trimmed a lot of side branches off, but you can see that there is a tooooon of sites exposed directly to the sun, I rose the bucket up so the plant could be shot on a camera. The plant is completely flat and cannopy is super flat.

+ some additional close ups.

Back in the days, I usually smoked a bit over 1kg a year, now its recreational, and Im only smoking if I make 10% on the equity on a friday, I smoke on a saturday if I make 20% during the week. So maximum 2 sticks pr week, if I am lucky.

Have yet to start this, since I have had a break from smoking for about 1½ year, and I first start when this plant is ready.

Oh!
And feeding?
I had something I called the "pisscan" basically a flower watering bucket I always pissed in, once it was ok full I added water and watered my cannabis plants, never ever used anything but my own urine back in that garden.

444.jpg

aa.png

a.jpg

I am a daytrader specialized in shorting assets, meaning I make my money when stock prices fall, I can also go long, but it's not in my nature to bet on things that grow - except ---> ! When we talk out beloved plant :)

Been growing my own strain for many years, it's an early flowering very mold resistant cold climate Sativa dominant with a pinch of Northern Light and Gelato, the rest comes from my local area which has already been cultivated to preform well outside.

This year though I moved to an appartment, so I bought a tent and just started a single plant up, it should be finished around August 1st this year, I haven't smoked any cannabis for 1½ year, and stopped smoking cigarretes 2 months ago. But when I smoked cannabis, I could smoke about 1 kilo in 9 months. I never mixed it with tobacco, just pure into a pipe.

Im an oldschool musician, played on festivals and currently just make it for my own ears recreation, love it.
I am a mathematician programming primarily visual components in 3d space, fractals and volumes is a niche of mine.

I grow a lot of things on the balcony, growing plants is very nice IMO. Not just Cannabis.

I love to experiment with things, and have developed a proven method for very dense cannopy on a plant that can move around by just picking it up, I developed the method over 6 years until I perfected it about 5 years ago, now I don't grow plants in any other way.

Have never grown a cannabis plant that rose like a christmas tree ( untouched ) I have always trained the plants since my very first, many broken branches, but now I dont break anything :)

I usually go with the basics, the best mechanisms are the simplest, so I never try over complicate things.

Stay frosty!
Welcome to 420 :420: :welcome:

Stay frosty!
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend :welcome:

#VIVOSUN Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom