Group Flip - May 10 2017 - Different Grows - All Welcome!

Personally I would try and dump the runoff somehow .... it can be tough w/ the net though ... I want to install like a shower base in my tent and let it drain to my sump pump .
When you flush out the old with new stuff then let the old just absorb back in it may be throwing off the soil PH

Quick peek in the drag queens dressing room - still no sign of nannners
420-magazine-mobile440465695.jpg
420-magazine-mobile240086279.jpg
420-magazine-mobile157829257.jpg
420-magazine-mobile521055407.jpg

Hey I like how snarley has his pots on a grate above the drip pan so he can just slide it out and dump it
The grills also keeps the bottom of the pot clear of the runoff, as well as allowing airflow around the pot bottom. :thumb:

Here is some pics of my green crack I see ambers but curious if anyone else does she will be in her second week of flush on Sunday . Thanks for looking happy growing !!!!
I think I see amber as well. She should be a good one :cheer:

Well gonna see if she take more water today I was thinking of harvesting her this weekend you think she be ready ?

I think she's within the window. Probably about right for a good balanced buzz :thedoubletake:

I think she's within the window. Probably about right for a good balanced buzz :thedoubletake:

Well I feel like I should have started flushing her sooner but if I do harvest her say Saturday night or Sunday that's only a week flush is that enough ? Sorry so many questions but all of your help is much appreciated everyone's is, without all of you guys I wouldn't have 8 ounces of bud curing and another ready to chop. Wish our yield was bigger but I'm learning and gonna try topping and stuff next go round .

Back
Top Bottom