Grow room electrical and general safety

there are folks out there who actually have concern for their own,, and others safety,,, i thank you all,,:thanks:,, auggie,, smok,, upth,, for contributing,, most appreciated,, :thumb:

i have both a smoke alarm and a fire extinguisher in my studio/labooratoory,, no help if i am not out there,, but if i am,,, big help,, and a necessity,, me missus says so,, :love:

appreciated friends,, cheers:Namaste:

the components for the lights are simple as shown,, properly connected of course, least my version of 'proper'.

P1140450.JPG

i knot the cord so it does not pull through the back of the panel

P1140449.JPG

the bulbs are two inches from the closest anything and that anything get's nothing more than slightly 'warm', though the room is now hotter, which is my next issue i will need to 'plug in' to solve

P1140440.JPG

please chime in with your thoughts and ideas and concerns (for my safety), cheers, nivek

I'll add my design to yours it's got the boxes on top for extra safety from arcing Sparks.
20160106_190324.jpg
20160106_190255.jpg
I had the t5's and up to 18 cfls in this piece. Three plug in cords leading to 3 separate junction boxes. Powering t5's separate from cfls which are drawn from 2 separate boxes aswell.. Total of 380 watts from the wall. Too much. Do I invested in some LEDs. More penetration and half the watts

excellent,, great stuff snid,, great minds think alike eh?? ha, well, maybe yours be great,, mines a mess,, ha,,

just a note on the pics of 'mine' you reposted in your post,, those pics are not my final design, just in case anyone else sees that and copies mine,,

P1140563.JPG

:Namaste:

P11405651.JPG

just to be totally clear,, that is my final design,, thanks to a tremendous:thanks: amount of help from great 420mag members,,

:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom