Growbox kit

Hello, could somebody please recommend any grow tent kit up to 1000-1200$?
That kit is 4x8 560w total that's a not alot in a tent that size.ive got 3 x900,s in my 4x8 and its not enough.
Just thinking you might be better off buying a decent light and a 4x8 tent separately.
Bill

i mean LEDs for a tent of this size
I hear alot of people talking about their Mars hydro. They are a sponsor as well. Also have good packages.
You should try and buy the best you can, don't cheep out when it comes to your lights. You don't want to be 4 months in and get crap.
Don't know what your budget is but the higher watt Mars seems to make growers happy. Mine aren't a sponsor so I don't say.
Have you had a look at any of our sponsors yet?
Lots of opinions should follow.
Bill

I hear alot of people talking about their Mars hydro. They are a sponsor as well. Also have good packages.
You should try and buy the best you can, don't cheep out when it comes to your lights. You don't want to be 4 months in and get crap.
Don't know what your budget is but the higher watt Mars seems to make growers happy. Mine aren't a sponsor so I don't say.
Have you had a look at any of our sponsors yet?
Lots of opinions should follow.
Bill
Sorry to thread Jack. Bill, is there anyway for us to DM?

what size tent are you looking for ?

if you need a full set up from scratch i would look at mars. there are other better individual pieces, you could upgrade over time, but if starting from zero they have decent turn key sets.

there are other lights i would recommend, but most of theirs are passable and have improved over the past couple years. other builders consistently use better components, but it is budget driven.

Welcome @Korequs :passitleft:
I say shop around :thumb: I have 3 tents and 2600 watts of HIDs with intake and exhaust fans as well as regular oscillating floor fans, and I don't think I spent that much for all of it...

I legit got my 24x24x55 mars hydro tent and ts600 mars hydro light, carbon filter,intake fan, exhaust fan, ducting ,tent humidifier, and oscillating fan,for 350-400 on amazon but all that is cheaper now but I agree "LIGHTS" are most important as I've learned ...if you got to the mars hydro website they have a whole set up plus a few extras for 326.00 the last time I looked

Back
Top Bottom